Happy Friday our little chickadees, we hope you had a wonderful time this week on our little wedding blog! Now it is time for this week's round up plus some Sweet Treats.
1. We have a splendid week planned for you, and here is a little teaser from Lane Dittoe Photography.
2. A special shout out to In The Now Weddings & Events for there over the top talent and ridiculously fabulous ideas. You are going to flip when you see what they did for us. P.S. Palos Studio shot that awesome photo of the champagne cocktails.
3. Sandmaiden over at Etsy has simply divine wedding lingerie. These panties are organic lace trimmed exposed picot edging. So cute!
4. A Pasadena dress maker with some atypical wedding gowns. Check out Alina Pizzano Couture Bridal.
5. How freaking cute or these wedding invitations? This light, breezy printable wedding invitation has a delightfully retro feel about it, as library cards have largely gone the way of the dinosaurs. These fun wedding invitations are guaranteed eye-catchers, and they're so easy to make! Learn how to make them here.