Is everyone ready to have a wonderful holiday weekend? I know we are! Get ready to smile and get your sweet treats on.
1. The first photo is actually from another blog Nadia Shea which is super cute little spot on the web. But, I am not sure who took this lovely little photo so if it is yours leave a comment and we will be sure to give you some love. Thanks for your comments, of course it's Simply Bloom! Love them. (:
2. Are you swooning over these Mason Jar Save The Dates? They are via Oh So Beautiful Paper! We love them.
3. Wedding Aisle over at Etsy designed this simply white birdcage veil. Love it.
4. The canned flower arrangement was also found over at Nadia Shea. So, if this is your handy work let us know and we will make sure you get the well deserved love.
5. Our last sweet treat is from Melissa Sweet known as the Billie Dress. We will be at the Melissa Sweet fashion show next week and will be sure to share with you all that is good.
We had such a great week..
check out all that happened in the world of The Wedding Chicks!
1. Miami, Florida Stylish Wedding Ideas 2. Super Sexy Wedding Engagment 3. The Art Of French Cooking = Love4. Mt. Hood Winter Wedding 5. San Francisco Wedding Engagement From EPlove6. Kelowna, Canada Bridal Sessio7. A Real Central Coast DIY Garden Weddin8. Do It Yourself Paper Flowers 9. Eco Friendly Wedding Ideas 10. Classic Laguna Beach Wedding 11. Free Photo Save the Date Calendar Cards 12. Dallas Bridal Shoot 13. An Orange County Wedding Engagement 14 .A Real New Jersey Weddin15.Maria Lucia Hohan Wedding Dress
Last but not least....we also are announcing of last weeks Williams Sonoma customized wine glasses. The lucky winner is Pita. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you would like along with your address and I will ship them out to you stat.
I would love to wine these wine glasses! My fiance would love the Domaine de la MordorÃ©e, Lirac Blanc, La Reine des Bois! Thanks for the giveaway!!