As we all know with the whirlwind of planning a wedding and walking down the aisle, many of you don't have time to research what's involved with changing their name until after the big day.
The name change process can be complicated and time consuming. Name Change Express provides a simple and customized experience. In three simple steps brides can change their name. The Name Change Express system is backed by solid research and works to ensure a stress free experience for the bride.
Thanks to Name Change Express for this great giveaway. The winning 5 lucky ladies comments are below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are one of the winners.
1. Backyard BrideGoing from Himmelreich to Heffernan will be challenging enough - would love anything to simplify the process.
2. Alison Z.I definitely want to take my fiance's name when we get married, but I am totally worried that I'll forget some little but very important aspect of it, like I'll get to the airport for our honeymoon and realize I never renewed my passport or something. That's actually given me nightmares! I think this kind of service is so awesome because they make sure you take care of all those loose ends :)
3. AmberI can't wait to marry the love of my life and as much as I am proud of my maiden name, I am so excited about taking on His name as my own, it will be so much more one. However, I have so many things to do for the wedding and I am all about eliminating stress not only for myself but others, and if this can help with that I would love it!
4. Kelly JMy last name is a boy's name and people flip-flop them! I can't wait to change it. I don't have any close friends who are married so this would be an easier way to go about it without having to do research and ask a bazillion questions.
5. Elizabeth BeckI'm already a little forgetful, so I can't imagine how I'll remember every little place important place that I would need to change my name. Oh, I could definitely use a lot of help in that department!