These Mexico inspired engagement session is absolutely stunning, captured by Olga Plakitina at the Kaolin quarry in Russia. Turquoise water, sand, and beautiful cacti details created a bright and juicy Mexico atmosphere.
How to use cacti at your wedding
1. Small cacti in mini pots make cute escort cards and favors.
2. Greenery accents in your floral centerpieces or potted cacti centerpieces.
3. Small de-spined cacti as cake toppers.
4. Cacti inspired wedding stationery.
5. De-spined cacti can make a bold accent in bouquets.