Who Will Love This Wedding
Your ideal day would be hanging out in the country and riding horses. At night we'd find you surrounded by your best friends drinking wine, laughing, and enjoying life. Your overall style is inspired by nature, and you love a muted hue. Your fashion rule is that every outfit looks fabulous with your favorite pair of boots. Are you a country girl that loves a good time and a flower crown? Then keep scrolling because Ali and Mike's intimate vineyard wedding will speak to you. You'll want to see all the photos by San Francisco and Los Angeles wedding photographer Roxanne McClure Photography.
Wedding Color Story: Pink, Mint Green & Blue
Decor Style: Rustic Chic
Ceremony: Outdoor wedding ceremony
Reception: Outdoor Reception
Wedding Season: Fall / August
Location: Sonoma, California
Rue De Seine
Ali select the perfect dress designer for her ranch style wedding from Rue De Seine Bridal. We're head over boots in love with the detail and overall boho of her wedding dress gives. See more of these dresses their Instagram.
ELOPEMENT PACKAGEAlthough Ali and Mike's wedding was a large gathering. Beltane Ranch ranch offer elopement packages as well. Everything they offer sounds incredibly dreamy. I would go just for the wine and cheese board.
• Receive an estate wine + cheese Board at arrival
• Hand-wrapped custom bouquet and boutonnière of flowers grown in the ranch’s gardens
• Officiant for your ceremony under the ancient oaks or overlooking the valley
• Champagne service with a bottle of our favorite local sparkling wine
• Mini Wedding Cake with coordinating flower design and antique family china cake service
• Choice of romantic settings for ceremony and photos
• A romantic post-nuptial private chef-prepared dinner for the bride and groom served in the setting of your choice on the ranch
WANT A CAKE LIKE THIS?
-find your -
cake designer here
Giant Bottle Of Champange
This is a 9 Liter ( Salmanazar) bottle of Laurent-Perrier La Cuvee Brut. It is 12 bottle case packed in one. It typically retails for $749.00. Several brands carry this size. See them all here.
Believe it or not you can even buy an even bigger bottle of champange it holds 15L and is known as the Nebuchadnezzar.