When you meet your true love on Valentine's day, you are destined to "Do Everything in Love." Welcome to Hannah and Alfie's gold garden wedding at Camarillo Ranch, a beautiful day surrounding two beautiful people in the love they share with each other and others!
Fabulously planned by CCL Weddings & Events and exquisitely photographed by Sloan Photographers, you can see more of this amazing wedding day by visiting the full gallery here.
Do Everything in Love
From CCL Weddings & Events: A couple who met in church and live their lives serving others, it is only appropriate Hannah and Alfie revolved their wedding around their favorite bible verse, “Do Everything in Love.”
A Sweet Ceremony
The setting was perfect in every day. Hannah and Alfie said “I DO” in front of their closest friends and family in a beautiful outdoor garden setting. It was a simple ceremony that brought out tears of joy and laughter.
DIY Candy Heart Escort Card Display
We can't and wont stop loving this next DIY project! Not only does it stand in as an awesome photo backdrop, but it also displays Hannah and Alfie's adorable candy favor escort cards and commemorates their Valentine's day first date! It doesn't get much more adorable then that!
Interested in making one of your own? Grab all of the supplies below and keep scrolling for the step by step directions!
Two sheets of plywood, white paint, gold paint, large gold sequins, clothes pins, gold spray paint, Avery printable bag toppers, super glue & candy hearts.
1. Using this Avery template, print out all of your bag topper escort cards. Order bag toppers here. Punch out, fold in half and staple to small bags of candy hearts.
2. Paint plywood sheets white and spray paint clothes pins gold. Set both aside to dry.
3. Once dry place plywood sheets together and paint giant gold heart in the center. Let dry.
4. Glue large gold sequins onto gold heart to give it some extra sparkle.
5. Carefully measure out and mark where each of your escort card holding clothes pins will go. Then using super glue attach your gold clothes pins.
6. Set up and pin your super cute escort card favors to this adorable backdrop on your big day!
Walk This Way
After the ceremony, guests were escorted to the cocktail hour set in front of a Victorian-style home to munch on cheese, crackers, fresh fruit and sip on some of the couple’s favorite cocktails and beers.
The dinner proceeded inside a red barn with twinkling lights and an endless buffet for the guests to fuel up before dancing the night away with the couple.
Laugh It Off
From the Bride: My biggest advice for future brides would be that your guests will ride on your emotions and reactions throughout the entire wedding. All eyes will be on you as the bride! So if something doesn't go as planned during the ceremony or reception, just laugh it off because chances are they didn't even notice.