Yipee! The holidays are here and it's time to get your craft on. Thanks to the fabulous creative minds at yourcloudparade, we have a series of holiday do-it-yourself projects. And ...we have to mention they are all incredibly easy!
From this fabulous squash drink container to a few holiday decor projects that will really pizzaz your party up. So stay tuned there will be more holiday crafting from yourcloudparade!
Squash Bowl Supplies-
1. large squash or pumpkin
2. masking tape
3. paint brush
4. paint (color of choice)
5. knife & carving utensils
6. drink of choice /ice & décor stuffing (we used glitter strands)
1. cut top off of squash/pumpkin (leaving top whole big enough to hold drinks)
2. carve out the inside of the squash/pumpkin
3. add masking tape to desired pattern (we did chevron-make sure tape is completely pressed down on ends)
4. paint along un-taped areas & let paint dry
5. peel tape and add any touch ups
6. add ice and décor stuffing
7. add your drinks to your squash/pumpkin bowl (can be used as a cooler to hold any kind of drink or food)