Wedding season is approaching in full swing and Melissa Biador Photography is offering a free wedding package in honor of those who serve! Whether it is the bride or groom serving our country, you will qualify for this amazing giveaway.
The honored couple will receive the following prize:
- Engagement or day after session
- Up to 6 hours of ceremony & wedding day coverage
- A disk of hi-resolution images of wedding day
- Password protected online gallery for 60 days
Here are the rules:
- One person from each couple must be active duty military (Navy, Air Force, Marines, Army, Coast Guard personnel). Wedding must take place within Southern California. For weddings outside of San Diego, expenses for travel and lodging is at the expense of the couple.
- Winning couple must show valid and active DoD ID.
- Couple must be getting married between August 2011 to January 2012 and must have a set date and location. Please check with me to see if I am available on your wedding day.
And here's how to enter!
- Submit a recent photo of you together and tell me about your story. How did you meet? How did he propose? Also, include why you feel you deserve a free wedding and provide other details (for example: color palette, themes, etc.) you feel will help you win this contest. Family and friends, you are welcome to nominate a couple!
- Submission deadline is on May 22, 2011 at 12:00 A.M. PDT. It's just around the corner, so get those entries in!
- I will choose 3 of my favorite couples and their stories. I will then post the same couples on Facebook for my followers to vote on. The winner will be announced on May 30, 2011 on my Facebook page and the blog.
- Email me at email@example.com with "I want to win your contest!" as the subject line
For more detailed information, please visit Melissa's blog or you can email her directly. Melissa is really excited in this giveaway and this is her way of expressing her "thanks" to those who has served our great nation. Good luck!