Congratulations to Ashley and Andrew from Adana, Turkey! They are our lucky winners of The Four Seasons Resort in Punta Mita elopement giveaway. Brought to by a dream-team of wedding vendors, including- Brooke Keegan Weddings & Events as well as Isari Flower Studio, Beautiful Day Photography, and La Tavola Fine Linens.
Of course any of the Four Seasons resorts would be such an incredibly place to have a wedding or honeymoon! If we had to pick a few of our favorites, below is our top list of places we would love to experience, and tell you more about. Hint Hint Four Seasons.
Read on to hear why the above Four Seasons Resorts are top on our list:
1. Paris: offering a ton including a night cruise on the Yachts de Paris or a privately escorted visit to the Louvre after hours. Oui! Oui! We are ready to say bonjour!
2. Florence: Located in the fifteenth/sixteenth-century Palazzo Scala della Gherardesca—with monumental frescoed halls and room décors that range from opulent Renaissance suites to a discreetly elegant, almost Georgian style in most rooms—this is the city’s first true resort hotel. Facilities include a spa, an outdoor pool, and an eight-acre private park. For you gals looking to shop the city has warm, pleasant weather in the spring and fall. Many stores and restaurants close in August, when Italians flee the city heat for the coast.
3. Jackson Hole: A quiet canoe ride and gourmet lunch on Wyoming's Jenny Lake and just experience the overwhelming beauty of Wyoming with your true love.
4. Whistler: Why not take flight with a private aerial tour of the Sea to Sky Corridor — stretching from Horseshoe Bay to the Pemberton Valley — for the two of you?
5. Maldives: This has to be everyone's dream vacation and the photo below speaks a thousand words.
6. Costa Rica: Spend the day at either of the resort’s two golden-sand beaches or three pools. Sign up for a trip to Diria coffee plantation, or follow a naturalist on a bird-watching expedition.7. Maui: A private picnic on the beach are just amongst the many things you can do on this tropical vacation. The resort has so many free amenities including: Fitness classes including Pilates mat class and yoga and internet access throughout resort.