As you know, we are huge fans of doing something a little extra special for our bridesmaids! We absolutely love sharing fun ideas like our next DIY will you be my bridesmaid box from Amanda Cherie. Taking the time to make all her bridesmaids feel ultra special by creating these little boxes to ask them to be in her wedding.
Each box included a little "blurb" on the big day, paint swatches to show their colors, a list of the bridesmaids, and lastly, a picture she printed out of their dress. It also included all of the information that they needed to order them. Amanda Cherie also added the nail polish they would wear on the day of their wedding! Useful and adorable idea ... right?
Here is what you are going to need to replicate the cute boxes that Amanda Cherie created for your bridesmaids. Materials Needed: Spray Adhesive | Wooden Box | White tags | Alphabet Stamps | Stamp Pad | White Filling | Twine from The Twinery | Mini Clothes Pins
- Nail Polish Gold From Essie
- Printed images of the bridesmaid dresses like the one above from Donna Morgan. Amanda included all of the info needed so they could just take that little card into the store with them when they go to pick out the dress.
- Paint swatches and color palette.
- A personal note from you like the one above from Silhouette Blue , an info/reference card with quick details on the wedding!
- If you would like a say in their shoes pick out different heel heights and price points that you feel would go well with your dress selection. Like the Michael Kors Iden and the Michael Kors Mikaela
From Amanda Cherie:You can put it all together how you like, I happened to find little boxes that had wooden coasters in them which is what i glued everything to. But you can use pieces of card stock or a different material of your choice! But something thicker i think works best! This DIY is inexpensive and a really fun and creative way to ask all of your girls to be in your wedding. Enjoy!