We are all for equality, so why not make your groomsmen feel just as special as your bridesmaids! This super cool DIY gift created and photographed by Corinne Alexandra is an easy and fun way ask your guys to assist you on your wedding day. Plus we even have that hip looking gift tag for you to download and attach! Cool? cool.
- Unfinished single cigar boxes (found at most craft stores)
- Your cigar of choice
- Wood stain
- Whiskey glasses
- Pine sprigs
- Found mini pinecones
From Corinne Alexandra:This was a super simple project that really made our guys feel special. The final boxes were presented to each groomsman in a whiskey glass with promises of a guys' night to celebrate.
1. We bought unfinished cigar boxes at Artists & Craftsman Supply to hold a single short cigar.
2. The boxes were stained and sanded for a richer wood color.
3. Once the boxes dried, I cut basswood to make little dividers for housing tiny pine cones we gathered to go with the woodland theme of our wedding.
4. We tied everything up with some twine for a rustic touch and added a sprig of pine.
5. For the tags, just print on card stock or plain printer paper, cut along the designated edge, hole punch, and tie on with twine. (download the gift tag template here)
Photography: Corinne Alexandra Raw craft cigar boxes: Artists & Craftsman Supply Romeo Y Julieta Cigars: Thompson Cigar Boxes Created by: Corinne & Dave, the bride & groom