Thanks to all of you who entered our Big Summer Bridal Giveaway. Below are the winning comments for each contest. Please contact email@example.com and let us know that you are the winner and what prize you won.
Big Summer Bridal Giveaway - Paloma's Nest ------ 3Winners
1. Jacqueline L.Crossing my fingers & toes & legs & eyes to be one of the lucky 3, lol...
2. CandiDI am a huge fan of the customized hangers. The style along with my theme and overall style preference. I also love "The Ket To My Heart" clay piece. It says it all!
3.NidzaraI love the eggs with messages on them! They would look great arranged in a little bowl.
Big Summer Bridal Giveaway - Tessa Kim ------ 3Winners
1. fayeI want to get the Satin organiza flowers hair peice!
2. Maplethe gold flower fascinator would be great for everyday wear too, not just for a wedding!
3. Nicole & VictorI am so in love with the Rhinestone Sash Headband... it would go so perfectly with my Casablanca 1992!
Big Summer Bridal Giveaway - Annabelle's Coffee
keithOk, I admit I have never looked at a wedding blog (unlike my wife and daughter) but when I heard we could win free coffee, I said where do I comment. Keely, Sandy, my future son-in-law and my son Landon have all entered already. I am just excited that something about this wedding might be "free" and if it is coffee...well great for me. Oh yes I like plain black coffee, or mochas with added shots, so help this father of the bride out (and my wallet) and pick our Wedding in November at the Condor's Nest! Thanks.
Big Summer Bridal Giveaway - Castle Bride Couture
MaeI'm having a classic Hollywood wedding at a historic theatre, so a birdcage veil is exactly what I need to accent that theme. Nicole is my favorite, but Jamie is also an incredibly beautiful veil. Good luck to everyone!
Big Summer Bridal Giveaway from Paper & Thread Studio
Jacqueline L.Paper & Thread would do a FABULOUS job making our whimsy save the dates!
Big Summer Bridal Giveaway - The Wedding Chicks
SaraThe custom v neck shirts are also perfect for my mom and fiances mom - they would love the comfortable shoes to wear all the time as a cute remember of our wedding!
A special thanks to all the vendors that were involved with our Big Summer Bridal Giveaway.
Paper & Thread Studio, Castle Bride Couture, Annabelle's Coffee, Tessa Kim, and Paloma's Nest! And of course The Wedding Chick Boutique