How to submit
Thank you for wanting to share your wedding, diy project, inspirational shoot, engagement shoot, elopement or anything wedding related with The Wedding Chicks. Below are steps to making sure your submission goes smoothly.
1. Has submitted this feature to another high profile blog already? If the answer is yes, please wait to hear back before submitting it to us. (We do not accept anything that has already been featured/accepted by another blog, other than your own personal blog. Please coordinate with your colleges to ensure that one of them has not submitted the wedding.
2. Please only submit one feature at a time.
3. If you already have an accepted submission in the queue, we kindly ask that you wait until you have been featured to submit.
What we look for in a submission
We are looking to see around 30 images at first. If we need to see more, we will shoot you a quick email asking for more. Below are few images we are looking to see. We kindly ask you do not send every single image of the day. We also ask that you send your images free of branding so we can see the wedding clearly.
• a vertical of the bride & groom
• a vertical of the cake
• a vertical of the bouquet
• a close up vertical of the boutonniere
• escort cards
• dessert table
• banners and signs
Send a link of your online gallery to email@example.com from you Dropbox, Pass, Pixieset, Zenfolio. Whatever image sharing system you would like to use is fine with us. We kindly ask that you do not send us the images directly.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, at this point in time we are unable to accept drop box invitations. We only accept direct drop-box links. We will let you know within 2 business days if your feature is a fit, and the next step in the submission process. If you do not hear back from us, follow up and we will look into asap.
Have a product you would like reviewed or featured?
Interested in putting your brand in front of all our daily readers plus our almost one million Facebook followers, or our 4 million Pinterest followers? Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit here.