Happy Friday we hope all of you have wonderful plans this weekend. Now on to Sweet Treats!
1. Bow-topped pair by Something Bleu oozes elegance.
2. Sexy wedding look? Claudia Schiffer back in the day for Guess. Do you remember these ads?
3. My favorite Marchesa gown in Black. See the whole collection here.
4. It is official. BHLDN has taken over all things fabulous in the wedding world. They have decor.
5. Tulle and Creamsilk Headdress. There are more beautiful fasinators over at Agnes Hart.
You might just go bananas over this Orange Anthropologie Inspired Weddingright here on Wedding Chicks.Your registry just got a lot cooler (and a lot zig-zag-ier): BRIDEfinds has the scoop on Missoni for Target home.
White Wedding Shoe Trend to Make a Comeback? bWed Exclusive thinks so and has collected some fabulous White Princess Pumps from around the web to represent this!
Honey Living is dying over retro cocktail hours...make your first hour as husband and wife super mod or shabby chic...read here for ideas.
View Real Weddings at Burning Man in the Black Rock Desert on Ok, Now What Bride.
Join The Broke-Ass Bride crew for their stop on the Bridesmaids Blog Tour - sharing their thoughts on Wedding Party fun and follies to make your planning process a lot smoother than in the movies.