Create a wonderfully romantic ambience at your wedding with the gentle music of the harp. A talented harpist can add so much to any part of your wedding day.
We asked the harpists at Alive Network, the UK's largest live entertainment agency, for their top tips for booking a wedding harpist.
1. Calm everyone down, including the groom - Relaxing and gentle harp music can soothe and relax guests before your wedding ceremony.
2. Lovely to hear, gorgeous to look at - A harp can make the perfect focal point in any registry office, hotel or church wedding.
3. Small is beautiful - Smaller harps can be used for venues where space is an issue.
4. Sublime music, inside or outside - Most harpists can play outside if the weather is suitable.
5. Your favourite song as you've never heard them before - A professional harpist can turn their fingers to most styles of music.
For the UK's best wedding harpists and the ultimate selection of other wedding entertainment, visit AliveNetwork.com
The UK's Leading Supplier Of Live Wedding Music & Entertainment : Alive Network Entertainment Agency