Balloons in general are fabulous and bring happiness to all who lay eyes on them! Adding them to your wedding decor can not only bring a lot of happiness to all who lay eyes on them, but they can also be a true statement decor piece at your wedding, especially if you go with the Giant variety.
To show you how to embellish the pretty tails of these giant balloons, we have Boston wedding vendors - Cambria Grace Photography and Pollen Floral Design with an incredibly easy diy tassel for your giant balloon.
36" white balloon 4 colors of crepe paper Scotch tape Fringe scissors
Step 1: Cut a strip of each color of crepe paper approximately the same length. Tape one of the ends together.
Step 2: Using your fringe scissors, cut 3/4's of the way through along the entire length of the crepe paper.
Step 3: Attach the taped end to the balloon using a couple pieces of scotch tape.
Step 4: Let it fly!
What the heck should you do with a giant balloon. Well here our Top 5 favorite ways to use a giant balloon at your wedding. If you do not have time to DIY a tassel because you are running around planning your wedding, Geronimo is your go to place for fabulous balloons and tassels.
1. Use giant balloons as props in your couple portraits-
Jazz up your wedding photographs with a giant balloon prop, like the one here from Christine Farah over at Style Me Pretty.
2. Take your bridal portraits with giant balloons Add a bit of whimsy and delight to your bridal portraits with giant balloons. Like the one above captured by Emily Weis via Southern Weddings Magazine.
3. Dress up an important table at your wedding reception Use giant balloons to designate the head table at your wedding. Everyone will know how to find you and wish you well. via White Lilac Inc.
4. Use giant balloons in your engagement photos A portrait like the one above via Down In The Dots
5. Dress up your dessert table with giant balloons Guests need to know where they can get a sugar fix. Lead them to your fancy dessert table with giant balloons. Like the table above captured by Flory Photo and designed by Lovely Little Details. From Style Me Pretty.