Cor Soap winners are below. Thank you all who entered. The winning comments are below. Please email email@example.com with your address and we will send you your soap. Winners have until next Thursday to contact us with their address. Clcick below to see if you are a winner!
1. Wow! I’d love to try this!
February 5, 2009 | jaime chambers
2. I’m tired of chin breakouts….Wash, exfoliate, moisturize. Would love to discover a new method for a clean, healthy face!
February 5, 2009 | Kelli Jo
3.Who doesn’t want fab skin… especially for their wedding.I would love to give it a try as I think the products I am using now I have become somewhat immune to.February 5, 2009 | Amanda
4.This soap sounds amazing! I would love to try it b/c I’ve always had trouble with my skin.
February 5, 2009 | AliCherri1
5.I need a new facial soap. I think this would do the trick.
February 6, 2009 |Carolyn G
6.It’s Jenn AGAIN. I still would love to win this product February 7, 2009 | Jenn
7. One last try for some COR!
February 12, 2009 | Harmony
8.Because I have eczema and I’m always looking for soaps that won’t irritate my skin.
February 5, 2009 | Jessica
9. My skin is nuts, dry here, oily there, break outs and discoloration! I’m in my 20s… isnt my skin supposed to be at its best now!? Please help!
February 5, 2009 | JD
10. I would love to try it because it is unique to each user. I am curious how my life will react to it and the benefits I will see!
February 6, 2009 | Susan