We could not let another minute go by without wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day! We hope your day is filled with mushy gushy love. What are you up tonight? Who has a hot date with their main squeeze? Do share with us what you are doing. Will you be wearing something Red? Like our chalkboards? See more and follow our chalkboard board on Pinterest.
If there is one thing we cannot cheap out on it is jeans, we are both suckers for designer denim. Everything else in the closet is fair game, and we shamelessly admit that we have a few tops from Forever 21 lingering around. Please don't judge us.
Welcome to Baller vs Thrifty Chick. If you spend or save, either way we want you to look fabulous. Some of these red shoes will look stunning hiding under your wedding gown and others would be perfect for cocktails with the girls.
1. Leifsdottir takes the espadrille to the next level with a snakeskin toe, a wide ankle band and a cut-away heel made from cork, stacked leather and jute. $258
2. 2 Lips Too Too Dishy Wedge Pump $49.95
3. Make a bold statement when you step out in these marvelous Michael Antonio® wedges $49.95
4. Charlotte Olympia Red velvet platform wedges with a thin ankle strap and black embroidered cat face at the front. $935
5. Christian Louboutin Fire red suede platform pumps. Low cut on the sides. Leather upper, insole and signature red sole. $845
6. Suede court Asos Shoes. Featuring a round toe, low-cut vamps, a chunky platform sole and a covered stiletto heel. $98.48
7. Yves Saint Laurent Palais Pump. gathered suede front bow detail and leather covered 1" platform and 4" stiletto heel. $712
8. RSVP Cailyn Red peep toe pump $99
9. Valentino Velvet Runway Sandal $695
10. Seychelles Women's Daisy Wheel Pump $94.95