Cloudy Yet Classy Wedding

gold bejeweled wedding shoes

The sun didn’t need to be out for the beauty of this wedding to shine through. A little bit whimsical, a little bit eclectic, and a lot of absolute gorgeousness! We know you are going to enjoy every bit of this cloudy yet classy wedding.

Ivory, blush, gold and hints of grey were the perfect colors to imbue the day with feelings of romance and wonder. Find more ideas on how to keep your wedding bright and happy even on a cloudy day in the full gallery here, captured by the super talented Anne Brookshire.

wedding rings

touching moment with bridesmaids

variety of pink and cream bridesmaids dresses

maid of honor dress and bouquet

grey and white groomsmen attire

wedding first look

words from the vendor

She has such a creative eye so I knew her wedding would be full of meaning & have a cohesive vision! She used rose gold all through out. Obsessed with her rose gold Vince Camuto shoes & her amazing engagement ring. She changed dresses for the reception, into a semi-backless dress with rose gold geometric triangles detailed into the skirt. She had her maids & house party in a mixed matched array of creams & soft pinks. So many personal touches all through out. And an amazing baby blue Thunderbird as their exit car!

wedding drink station ideas

mirror welcome sign idea

classic ceremony seating with hanging floral decor

ring bearer and flower girl attire

ceremony entrance arch

mason jar wedding ideas

outdoor ceremony

She describes her wedding as “outdoor, eclectic, whimsical”. With shades of ivory, blush, gold, & grey. Live painting, desserts, coffee, and an intimate setting. A little bit of a travel theme woven in because of our love for the nations and the majority of our relationship took place in Morocco. I used accents of rose gold, especially in my jewelry/shoes/reception dress, and our wedding rings are rose gold.”

warm wishes guestbook idea

gold bottles and wheatgrass decor

generations of love dresser

you make our hearts pop popcorn machine

from the bride

I LOVED getting to wear two dresses. I am SO glad I had a reception dress! It made for more fun photos, was comfortable, another reason to have a beautiful dress, and the perfect dress to leave in for the rest of the night! I allotted time for changing dress where my sisters, mom, and grandma all helped me change. This was very special as it represented our generations and I got time alone with them on such a significant day!

sweetheart table with chair signs

wedding cake table with banner

I LOVED quality time with my bridesmaids. They’ve been my best friends and have helped prepare me to be a bride. The morning before our wedding, we all sat around for coffee and I had the honor of encouraging each of one them and giving them a gift. My husband and I had picked out “leather-messenger” purses in the medina of Morocco (where we dated). I will never forget those moments and the opportunity to honor each one of their friendships. We chose these because they are “leather messenger bags” and his last name is leatherwood, and mine messenger. You get the idea. It was perfect!

sparkler and sky lantern send off sign

lantern and sparkler send off

thunderbird car getaway

Live Painting: Carolynn Seibert

Photography: Anne Brookshire
Coordinator: Jackie Blankenship
Cinematography: Jeff James
Stationery: Cedar Gandy
Hair: Katie Crumley
Makeup: Allyah Cosmetology
Dress Designer: Casablanca Bridal
Shoe Designer: Vince Camuto
Reception Dress: Hailey Logan by Adrianna Papell
Calligraphy & Live Painting: Feast Calligraphy
Live Painting: Kate Harlan

Read on to see advice from the bride on how to focus your budget!

Pick your top 5 most important things to you and your hubby. We had around $10,000 and we started with photography, videography, musicians, decor, food, officiant. We were really blessed to have incredibly talented friends to make our wedding that much more special! We cut costs for what was less important to us and really focused on the sentimental values. To keep it sweet and intimate was our goal. Our friends and family really rallied around us to make this day absolutely incredible!

Comments

1. 0. @NguyenTHThanh says:

Cloudy Yet Classy Wedding http://t.co/Is6U7gjiDO

2. 0. @OldNewBorrowedB says:

#Wedding #Bride #Reception Cloudy Yet Classy Wedding http://t.co/PWonTFYK9g

3. 0. @weddingchicks says:

2/2 Blush rose and soft hues. And a uber cute favor idea. http://t.co/HOb8H1LyAu @feastfineart
    @annebrookshire @katie_crumley

4. 0. @Oubly says:

RT @weddingchicks: 2/2 Blush rose and soft hues. And a uber cute favor idea. http://t.co/SOzKsS47SZ

5. 0. Sara says:

I really want to know where the bridesmaids dresses were purchased, hoping someone knows!

6. 0. Aiden says:

So how do you know if your password has been hacked by Pony.
    If you used ‘easy’ passwords like any of the above,
    the likelihood of being one of those millions of
    hacked passwords is increasing. To hack a specific Facebook account, one requires following some really
    easy actions.

7. Hi there! I couldd have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after looking at a few of
    the posts I rralized it’s new to me. Nonetheless,
    I’m certainly pleased I came across it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

8. I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter
    stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness
    over that you wsh be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as
    exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

9. First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you
    do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear
    your mind before writing. I have had trouble clearing my
    mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure
    in writing but iit just seems like the first 10 to
    15 minutes are list simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips?

Kudos!

10. I drop a comment when I like a post on a website or I have something to contribute to the
    discussion. Usually it’s a result of the fire displayed in the article I
    browsed. And on this article Cloudy Yet Classy Wedding – The Wedding Chicks.

I was excited enough to drop a commenta response :) I do have a few questions for you if it’s allright.
    Is it simply me or does it look as if like a few
    of these responses come across like they are
    left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing
    on other sites, I’d like to keep up with you. Could you list every one of your public sites like your Facebook page,
    twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

11. First off I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you
    don’t mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
    I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my
    ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it
    just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any
    ideas or hints? Kudos!

12. Everything is very open with a precise clarification of
    the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is useful.
    Thank you for sharing!