We love the online Wedding Marketplace, Your Cloud Parade ! And Your Cloud Parade loves all Holidays and anything to do with a good craft or beauty DIY, which makes us love them even more!
This week they teamed up with the talented Nicole Deanne to bring you this cute July 4th Inspired outfit and Hairdo. If you are in need of a little added volume, this is the perfect DIY you. Plus the attire, decor, and wedding ring from this super cute shoot can all be purchased on the Your Cloud Parade Marketplace! How about that?!
1. Start with hair all down. Clean or dirty.
2. Smooth hair out on top , then spray with hair spray.
3. Bring into a high ponytail and tie with rubber band.
4. Crimp hair left in ponytail.
5. Once hair is all crimped, Spray with teasing spray to give the hair more texture.
6. Take sections about 1/2 inch thick and start flipping & pinning. Use your creativity.
7. You can use thick sections or thin sections. Once pinned, spread the hair to make your bun look thick. Pin with bobbi pins or hair pains.
8. Once all the hair is pinned spray hair one last time all over with hair spray.
9. Final result. Strike a pose & smile!
Photographers: Mark Brook Photography
Photographers: Mathieu Photo & Dillon Phommasa Photography
Hair: Nicole Deanne Hair and makeup
Blue Dress: Fleet Collection
Veil: Olivia Nelson
Back drop: Wedding Marketplace Your Cloud Parade
Wedding ring: Rock For Her