Who would have thought that simple white envelopes could create such fun wall texture! Beautifully captured by Chantal Lachance-Gibson, This fabulously eye-catching love note vignette by Lemonbox Studios is perfect for your reception. And with supplies like plywood and plain white envelopes it won’t have you breaking the bank!
Plus we have two lovely little free printables just for you, all you have to do is download and print and they are all yours. So keep scrolling wedding fans, this one is definitely worth a good long look!
Envelope Wall Materials:
4′ x 8′ sheet of plywood from Home Depot
White Enamel Paint in a Satin or Gloss finish
Removable Glue Dots from Walmart
Personalized Envelope Seal Stickers from Vistaprint
Signed Sealed Delivered 48″ x 24″ decal, You can download ours for free right here and get it printed at FedEx!
1. Sand down rough edges of plywood, paint, and let dry completely.
2. Once dry, carefully adhere decal to top of envelope wall.
3. Attach glue dots to front of envelopes, stick to wall so that envelope flap faces out.
4. Place bespoke stickers on table for guest to seal their notes into envelopes.
This adorable little love note station was designed by Lemonbox Studios who are a UK events design and coordination company based in Scotland. They create fabulously designed events full of unique details that reflect their client’s individuality. With a hands on approach that often involves manufacturing their own bespoke props they design, print, style, and coordinate all aspects of every project to create a unique and special event that will never be forgotten.
Love Note Station Materials:
Thrift Store Writing Table
Funky Colored Chair
Envelope Wall Instructions, you can get this super cute printable here!
1. If writing table is not desired color, paint with leftover envelope wall paint, let dry completely.
2. download this adorable love note station sign and place into picture frame.
3. Set up envelope wall in desired location.
4. Place writing table and chair in front of envelope wall.
5. Set out bespoke stickers, postcards, pens, your cute framed sign, some fresh flowers and get ready to enjoy the cutest little love note station you and your guests have ever seen!