Peach Wedding In Colorado Wine Country

gray and peach wedding

Amongst the warmth and beauty of late summer, Dale and Tim said “I do” in Colorado Wine Country, Grand Junction. A peach color palette was perfect for the season. Gorgeous florals from 3 Leaf Floral, a lovely reception area at Canyon View Vineyard, and a lot of DIY work from the bride, ensured that the day was a success from start to finish.

More peach galore from this peach wedding in Colorado wine country awaits you in the full gallery here, magnificently photographed by Cat Mayer Studio.

peach bridesmaid dresses

peach and gold diy wedding stationery

short peach bridesmaid dresses

peach and yellow bridal bouquet

peach wedding party looks

cap sleeved wedding gown

Dale is a graphic designer who designed all of the beautiful printed materials and lettering for signage for the wedding. Tim is a pastor at the church where they were married. He is a singer/songwriter, and wrote and played a special song for Dale at the ceremony.

two families become one wedding sign

yellow bridal shoes

religious wedding ceremony tradition

groom serenading the bride

From the Bride:
I went to art school, so I have more power-tool knowledge than your average bride! I built all of the wooden boxes for the tables out of fence posts, painted gold stripes on ivory burlap for table runners, strung silk flowers on quilting thread for the floral curtain, etc.

peach and soft pink floral centerpiece creation

peach themed place settings

peach and white floral box centerpieces

Other than that, I think the only thing I wish I would have done differently is to have some more knowledge on how the actual day should have gone down. I.E. who is going to clean up, etc? I had all of the creative vision to see what the day would look like, just not the know-how to see it run smoothly. I’m sure that is why most people hire a wedding planner… whoops!

love is sweet enjoy a treat dessert table sign

cake table

white wedding cake with peach floral toppers

fireworks at wedding

Photographer: Cat Mayer Studio
Flowers: Three Leaf Floral

Venue: Canyon View Vineyard
Stationery: Dale Pagenkopf
Prop or Furniture Rentals: What's the Function
Letterpress: Handcraft Press
Photo Booth: 970 Photo Booth Company
Cake: LaRae Biocic

Read on to see how much this peach wedding in Colorado wine country cost. Please note that costs change as the years go by, and prices are subject to change. This is just one couple’s breakdown to give you a rough estimate on how much a wedding like this may cost you.

From the Bride:

I think you'll be surprised at what I ended up spending on my wedding... As a graphic designer I was able to trade my skills for goods & services for my wedding.

Photography- $3,000
Dress & Alterations- $2,000
Venue- free (my husband works at the beautiful church we got married in)
Flowers- $1,500
Decor- $500
Food- $350 (We purchased everything from a local grocery store and had willing friends & family ready to prep and man the grills. This gave us a very affordable way to feed our guests a delicious meal without paying for a caterer)
Photobooth- $500
Tablecloths, plates, napkins- $200
Cupcakes & small cake to cut- $100 (We had a talented friend who hooked us up :)

I was pleased with our end total. I wanted to have a beautiful wedding, but didn't want to pay the price that the wedding industry often demands. I found creative ways to include what I wanted and not break the bank.

Comments

1. 0. Milani says:

VERY beautiful wedding! And I am SO impressed with how much you spent.. or didn’t spend!! I am in the process of planning my own wedding and trying to figure out where I can cut costs and such. How many guests did you have at your reception?

2. 0. @weddingchicks says:

Take a peak at this peachy Colorado wedding! @catmayer @3leaffloral @cvvc_church @970photoboothco @dalepagenkopf http://t.co/9qjhvTbzqY

3. 0. Cat Mayer says:

Such a lovely wedding and the gorgeous florals and Dale’s DIY details were all so fun to photograph! [I would note that to save a little $ Dale and Tim chose to forego my assistant. She would have photographed the reception details at sunset before guests arrived while we were photographing portraits after the ceremony in a different location.]

4. 0. @dalepagenkopf says:

RT @weddingchicks: Take a peak at this peachy Colorado wedding! @catmayer @3leaffloral @cvvc_church @970photoboothco @dalepagenkopf http://…

5. 0. @catmayer says:

6. 0. Robin Wilson says:

Beautiful wedding! Where did you get your Bridesmaid dresses?

7. 0. @TimBrown_89 says:

8. 0. Dale Brown says:

Thank you so much! I had around 150 guests at my reception :) and I ordered the bridesmaids dresses from http://www.asos.com. Unfortunately, they’re not available anymore :( But keep an eye on sites like that or ModCloth and I’m sure you’ll find something!

9. 0. @GrandviewEvents says:

RT @weddingchicks: Adoring the leafy greens in the perfectly peachy hued bridal bouquet. Don’t miss the rest of the details! http://t.co/hb…

10. What a lovely wedding! A yellow themed wedding, such a nice colour, reminds us of light and sun! Have you ever considered getting married abroad? Maybe in Portugal? Where there is always sun and sea?
    Visit us http://www.portugalweddingguide.com

11. 0. @Marneycakes says:

RT @HuffPostWedding: A gorgeous wine country wedding! http://t.co/tBlbtFra0m

12. 0. @AdLibEventsNYC says:

RT @HuffPostWedding: A gorgeous wine country wedding! http://t.co/tBlbtFra0m

13. 0. Kamila says:

Amazing wedding and photos!!!

Could you please tell me where did you buy your gorges dress? :)

14. 0. Shelia says:

Good job! Did you have to pay for the reception venue at the vineyard?

15. 0. Leah says:

Hi! Who is the designer of your dress??? I saw it on pintrest and am in love!

16. 0. Melissa says:

I would love to know where the Bridesmaids dresses came from??

17. 0. helen kwok says:

Where did you get your bridesmaids dresses?

18. 0. Helen Kwok says:

I love those bridesmaids dresses! Where did you get them?

19. 0. Samantha says:

What was on your wedding menu for food? I would love to know what you served for $350 Thanks :) Beautiful day and wedding.

20. 0. Leslie Kurz says:

Such a beautiful wedding! My sister is getting married in November and wants peach colored bridesmaid dresses with lace detail. She is planning lots of burlap and lace details. These would be perfect. Would you mind sharing where yours are from? thanks so much!

1. […] Cat Mayer Studio via Wedding Chicks […]