Will You Be My Bridesmaid Party

bridal party invite

It’s always exciting to tell your friends all the news about your engagement, and what better way to do this then by hosting a special brunch inviting them to be a part of your big day! The day was overflowing with bright and fun colors, balanced with antique vintage items, for the perfect combination of a vintage tea party finished with a delightful modern brunch!

View the full gallery here of this ‘Will You Be My Bridesmaid?’ inspiration to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the super cute and fun images from this pink and blue bridal ask party, beautifully captured by Chelsey Boatwright Photography.

oohing and ahhing over the ring

Will You be my bridesmaid party

personalized bridesmaid giftboxes

From Sweetest Celebrations:
Llorente Design helped bring the perfect Bridal Ask party to life by customizing gift boxes for the bridesmaids and maid of honor, which included a custom-wrapped chocolate bar, proclaiming “love is sweet” and fun items like the “Fortune-Telling Book of Love” and mini perfumes and lip balms.

mint and pink bridesmaid boxes

love is sweet bridesmaid gift goodies

will you be my bridesmaid

The table was set with bright florals, arranged by Sugar Fancies, and featured a centerpiece and smaller arrangements in mercury votive cups. Pink balloons floated above each place setting for just a hint of whimsy! The perfect balance was found by pairing vintage china from Unearthed Vintage with modern accessories (like the bright placemats) from Anthropologie.

bridal shower breakfast tablescape

pink and blue place settings

bridal luncheon ideas

bridal shower breakfast menu

bridal luncheon ideas

gold and pink cupcake

Sweets by Sugar Fancies included scones, meringues, and cupcakes with gilded sugar flowers almost too pretty to eat! A small buttercream cake frosted in pink and decorated with tiny glitter hearts was the perfect finishing touch.

sweet treats table

french themed treats table

miniature dessert server

The overall result was a sweet bridal party brunch where the bride could relax with her closest friends, and it was captured beautifully by Chelsey Boatwright Photography.

super cute dessert display

pink bridal shower ideas

strawberry champagne toast

dessert table ideas

pink tiered cake with heart toppers

Photographer & Backdrop:  Chelsey Boatwright Photography
Coordinator & Event Designer: Sweetest Celebrations
Venue, Cake & Flowers: Sugar Fancies Cake & Sweets Boutique
Stationery: Llorente Design
Prop or Furniture Rentals: Unearthed Vintage
Small Props and Accessories: Anthropologie

Comments

1. 0. Trix & Trumpet says:

What a beautiful and fun idea. The customized gift boxes for the bridal party are a creative way to make your bridesmaids and maid of honour feel special and excited about the big day. Plus, they are an excellent keepsake to remember this important event. Lovely.

2. 0. @LoveWedBliss says:

RT @weddingchicks: Will You Be My Bridesmaid Party? Oh, yes please! @howsweetlifeis @LlorenteDesign @unearthdvintage @Sugar_Fancies http://…

3. 0. @Style_The_Aisle says:

4. 0. Marley says:

Suddenly, I wish I could go back in time and re-ask my bridesmaids. This is super cute.

5. 0. Harriet says:

If you ask me, there just aren’t enough occasions for us to get together have cake, champers and a good natter! Fab idea, will hopefully make its way to UK soon! Love the colour scheme used in the shots, just fabulous.

6. I am honored to have my work featured on Wedding Chicks and am so happy to hear the lovely comments. It was so much fun dreaming this up and I was lucky to work with a fabulous team to bring it all to life! I hope this is a trend that is not going away any time soon! xoxo {Haydee}

7. 0. @DJRobAlberti says:

Will you be my bridesmaid party – Wedding Chicks article. http://t.co/PUOg9URblh

8. 0. Lindsay says:

I love the colors in this post- exactly what I’m using for my wedding this summer. Nothing like a little gold to make your soft colors really pop! Check out other decor and ideas at our website: http://www.yellowpinwheels.com

9. 0. Lea says:

This has caused an ever increasing availability of imitation amber jewellery, sometimes passing as the real thing.

10. However, while I support consumer disclosure, transparency, and regulation that insures the homeowner is informed
    about financing choices, this is a significant issue that goes a little farther than disclosure.
    In most product marketing things happen before the product ever
    gets to the marketplace. With their programs in place, business owners can then keep
    track of their finances.

11. On the flipside, it is very important to realize that most loan products typically
    go hand in hand with banking guidelines. Based on the indictment, the lenders were
    induced to advance approximately $49. The lender needs to ascertain the likelihood
    that the borrower will be able to repay the loan.

12. Even if you prepare your own return, you may be well advised to consult
    a tax professional. Though AMF, Alexander assisted borrowers to qualify for loans from Mesa Bank (now known as Sunrise Bank of Arizona).
    If you are reading this and no one has passed on, the best way
    to prepare for a funeral for a loved one is to either take out a guaranteed life insurance
    policy, enough to cover funeral expenses, or start a savings
    plan to cover funeral expenses.

13. Haydee, Chelsey, and everyone else:

What a fantastic and whimsical party! I got a little pin-happy because it’s such a visual treat. Absolutely amazing staging details, backdrop, color palette.

Bridesmaid duty can be such hard work and no doubt it is costly with the average bridesmaid shelling out $1,500+ between clothing, travel, gifts, and other events.

I’m a big fan of thinking outside of the bridal box, having been in so many weddings now. This is such a lovely way to honor your bridal party and I hope to see more brides do it.

On a related note, I also LOVE that you chose to feature the pink Marc de Champagne truffles because coincidentally I also included them on my blog as part of a list of creative bridesmaids gift ideas under $60 (here). Your choice of props also reminded me of another blog topic related to non-traditional props for the actual bachelorette party / hen night (here)?

Great minds think alike! xoxo,

Lisa | thinklikeabosslady.com

14. Given the complex process of mortgage application, it is highly critical to review the
    various types of loans for your best interest. To see a complete list of eligibility requirements please
    check the VA web site. Another impression that some HOA boards have is
    that FHA purchasers are bad credit risks. A recent Huffington Post
    article detailing Neil Barofsky’s quarterly report to congress provides additional
    insight that may be helpful in determining the “truthful”
    answer to this question. Courts may also choose probation for more of these offenders than jail time.