Lace and Burlap Wedding at the White Oaks Ranch

Our next wedding took place a the gorgeous White Oaks Ranch located north of Dallas, Texas. The lovely couple, Callyn and Jase, tied the knot surrounded by their closest friends and family in an outdoor wedding ceremony. The ceremony was then followed by a festive celebration in the large pavilion at the White Oaks Ranch. Coco Fleur Events designed this southern event to perfection creating amazing florals that complimented the lace and burlap decorations beautifully.

Loving the rustic vibe of this Texas wedding? You can view so much more of this lace and burlap wedding in the full gallery here, all photographed by W&E Photographie.

wedding at the white oaks ranch

silver kate spade wedding shoes

On the Venue:
The White Oaks Ranch is a spectacular property located about 50 miles north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Along with beautifully manicured lawns, the White Oaks Ranch also has a pavilion that can accommodate up to 300 people. This 350-acre property is an ideal venue for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and so much more!

light pink and white wedding bouquet by coco fleur events

light pink bridesmaid dresses

pink wedding bouquet by coco fleur events

pink boutonniere by coco fleur events

cute bridesmaid dress

From the Bride:
I desperately wish I would have walked the venue before the guests arrived to swoon over the details. I spent hours dreaming up ideas and thinking of how I wanted to piece the decorations together and unfortunately, didn’t get to see some of them. Majority of the details I’ve seen only through photos. Although the photos are beautiful, it is not the same as being able to see all my dreams come to fruition in real life. The guests had to walk a specific trail from where they got out of their car to the ceremony and then to the reception and I really wish I would have made that walk myself.

wedding signs

bible as a wedding guestbook

outdoor wedding ceremony setup

wedding ceremony programs

outdoor wedding ceremony

w&e photography

One of my favorite memories of the wedding planning process was the constant communication with my parents. They truly went above and beyond to make the wedding everything I dreamed. My mom spent countless hours scouring the Internet, making phone calls, and sending e-mails. My daddy’s specialty is cabinetry and he designed (and painted) this wooden post card holder that held our guest’s table assignments. Their unconditional love, support, and sacrifice during the wedding planning process means more to me than I could ever express.

wedding menu on wooden sign

rustic wedding table numbers

cute rustic mr. and mrs. sign chair signs

floral wedding box

Advice from the Bride:
Most important wedding planning advice: HIRE WESLEY AND EMMA TO PHOTOGRAPH YOUR DAY! Don’t skimp on photography or a wedding planner (even if it’s just day of!). Jase and I love reliving the wedding through our photographs and believe they were worth every penny.

Trust your gut feeling and instincts. Don’t seek advice from too many people because then you’ll be even more confused. Don’t hesitate to ask for help either, people want to help and you’ll have those memories with them for a lifetime.

smores at a wedding

smores station labels

coffee bar at a wedding reception

wedding dancing

wedding lighting ideas

sparkler wedding exit

Take a peek at the wedding video created by Hunter Meek to get a closer look at this lace and burlap wedding.

Groom's Attire: Men's Wearhouse

Photographer: W&E Photographie
Event Designer & Flowers: Coco Fleur Events
Venue: White Oaks Ranch
Cake: Delicious Cakes
Caterer: Food Glorious Food
Cinematography: Hunter Meek
Coordinator & Stationery: Perfectly Planned by Pati
Signs: Megan Minns
Dress Designer: Monique Lhuillier
Lighting: Absolute Lighting
Shoe Designer: Kate Spade
Prop or Furniture Rentals: Celebration Event Rental
Makeup: Lynn Eason | Hair: Crystal Anderson | Jewelry: Kate Ketzel | Officiant: Evan Burke | Band: The Heat

Comments

1. 0. @designcorral says:

Lace and Burlap Wedding at the White Oaks Ranch http://t.co/JgzxJqx52S

2. 0. Jaimee Morse says:

Loving that fireplace and mantle! :)

3. 0. mari says:

Do you know who makes the bridesmaid dresses?

4. 0. @wephotographie says:

We’re so pumped to have Callyn & Jase’s Texas wedding featured on @weddingchicks blog today! See it all here: http://t.co/iMEEdbeTaA

5. 0. Kristi says:

I am so in love with your wedding! Can you tell me who did the wooden (menu and welcome) signs?! They are fantastic! <3

6. I love outdoor weddings! Looks amazing. Goes to show, you don’t need too much to have a great looking wedding.

7. 0. Kimberlee Webb says:

So precious to look back and recall the beauty of this special day.

8. Love love love!!! Such a beautiful day for a beautiful couple!! Love the details Callyn :) They reflect you perfectly xox

9. It was a blessing to be part of the planning process for Callyn and Jace. She had a vision and I think it came out just as she wanted! Enjoy the pics. They are beautiful! Pati Gann/Perfectly Planned by Pati

10. 0. Megan Minns says:

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I actually did the lettering for the wooden signs featured here. My website is http://www.meganminns.com – let me know if you’re interested in having me handletter something for your wedding or special occasion! Thanks!

11. I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog
    that’s equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have
    hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too
    few people are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i’m very happy that I found this during my search
    for something concerning this.

12. 0. Karry says:

Unnquestionably believe that which you stated.
    Yoour favorite justification appeared to be on the nnet the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say too you, I definitely get irked wjile
    pewople think about worries that they just don’t know about.
    You managed to hitt the nail upon thhe top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a
    signal. Will likerly be back to get more. Thanks

13. May I simply just say what a comfort to uncoer ssomebody whoo really knows wat they’re talking about online.
    You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    Moree and more people must read this and understand this side of yoyr story.
    Iwas surprised that you are not more popular given that you most certainly
    possess the gift.

1. […] signs on Wedding Chick’s Instagram account! The pictures from her GORGEOUS wedding day were featured on Wedding Chicks as well - you have to go check them out. And you can view her photographer’s gallery here as […]

2. 0. From the Intern says:

[…] Credit| Wooden sign-W& E Photography via Wedding Chicks|Image via Pinterest |Coral Bridesmaids via Lemon & Lime Event Design| Lavender dresses image […]