Romantic Pink And Peach Wedding At DeLille Cellars

Lucid Captures Photography

After falling in love in San Diego, Alex followed Tom to Houston when he was re-stationed by the Coast Guard. Although the distance proved to be a bit of a challenge, the couple knew they wanted to tie the knot in the bride’s home town of Seattle, Washington. With the help of the bride’s parents and some amazing vendors Alex was able to plan a beautiful wedding that exceeded her expectations.

Read on to hear from Alex about their special day, especially their full budget breakdown! To see more of the breathtaking details Bella Signature Design created for this romantic pink and peach wedding view the full gallery here, all fabulously photographed by Lucid Captures Photography.

romantic wedding invites by Invitation Solutions

custom wedding hanger

pink shoes by Badgley Mischka

getting wedding ready

first look at DeLille Cellars

From the Bride:
I knew from the beginning that I would have to make decisions without seeing things in person, and our venue was one of those decisions. I went with my gut and chose DeLille Cellars, nestled in the beautiful gardens of Woodinville Wine Country.

The setting allowed us to keep our day very intimate, romantic, and casual, which was exactly what I hoped for. Fortunately, Tom and I were able to travel to Seattle a couple months before the wedding, and after walking through DeLille I knew it was the perfect place for us.

pink, peach and cream bridal bouquet by Bella Signature Design

pink, peach and cream bouquets by Bella Signature Design

light pink bridesmaid dresses from Moms, Maids and More

romantic bridesmaid looks

white boutonniere by Bella Signature Design

September is one of the most beautiful months in Seattle, the sun was shining and everything fell into place perfectly thanks to Holly from Perfectly Posh Events. She helped Tom and me orchestrate all details, ensuring that we stayed on schedule and everyone was in the right place at the right time, which is important when you only have so many hours to fit in a lot of details. She completely understood that the most important thing to me on my wedding day was enjoying myself and being around my family and friends who had traveled so far to celebrate with Tom and I. She handled every detail and snag (I assume there were some but I never heard of any!) during the day, which allowed me to relax and have a blast.

From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, pictures, cake cutting, dancing, and the sparkler send off, all components were there and nothing felt rushed. A bride once told me to take a minute to look out at your guests and soak it all in, telling me “you’ll never experience that feeling with everyone you love ever again” and she was right. Tom and I are so luckily to have so many special people in our lives that helped celebrate our love story.

DeLille Cellars in Woodinville Wine Country

happily ever after starts here wooden signs

romantic outdoor ceremony decoration ideas

pink bridesmaid dresses

romantic outdoor wedding ceremony

drink flags

escort card ideas

The amazing team from Bella Signature Design was a huge contributor in making my dream wedding come to life. They worked with me every step of the way, sending ideas back and forth by email, and completely understood my vision for a soft, romantic feel.

I knew I wouldn’t have to do to much decorating considering how beautiful DeLille Cellars already is, but they helped incorporate big soft pink flowers, vintages vases and bottles, sweet burlap signs, and lots and lots of candles. After taking in our creation from the bridal suite above the tent, I was in awe how everything came together so beautifully.

tent wedding reception

pink wedding flowers

moss table numbers

sweetheart table burlap flag banner decor

place settings ideas

floral table arrangement by Bella Signature Design

After thinking back on our day, Tom and I agreed there were very minor things that we would have done differently. However, one thing that I would have gone back and done was slow down and better soak in all the little details. I didn’t have the opportunity to see most of the decor including the table numbers, drink flags, handmade signs, or the escort board until our photos came out!

It would have been so nice to fully appreciate my vision that was brought to life and the components I obsessed over for the past year. However, this was all due to the fact that I was having such an amazing time with my friends and family that I just didn’t set aside time to look at all the details.

small vintage suitcase with burlap flag banner for cards

indoor lighting ideas

elegant cake table

white wedding cake with pink sugar flowers by Morfey's Cakes

Another thing that I would have done differently is I would have been more mindful about my get-away bag! It was lost in the shuffle and didn’t make it back to the hotel with me, which meant I didn’t have any clothes the next morning (except my wedding dress, of course!).

We also headed to a local bar to continue the celebration and I didn’t have any shoes that didn’t kill my feet after dancing. I decided to live in the moment, go barefoot, and not let the small “no shoes” excuse end my night. I’m so glad I did! Those are the small, silly details that you tend to remember forever.

wedding dancing at DeLille Cellars

sparkler exit

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Lucid Captures Photography
Event Designer & Flowers: Bella Signature Design
Venue: DeLille Cellars
Cake: Morfey's Cakes
Caterer: Herban Feast
Coordinator: Perfectly Posh Events
DJ: Your Sound Entertainment
Dress Shop: La Belle Elaine's Bridal
Shoe Designer: Badgley Mischka
Stationery: Invitation Solutions
Bridesmaid's Dresses: Moms, Maids and More

Read on to see how much this romantic pink and peach wedding cost. Please note that costs change as the years go by, and prices are subject to change. This is just one couple’s breakdown to give you a rough estimate on how much a wedding like this may cost you.

Initially, like any organized bride out there, I started with a budget and was determined to stick to it. Before deciding on any vendors, Tom and I sat down and talked about what was really important to us. Then we consulted with my parents (who generously footed the bill) about what was important for them. My dress, the decor/flowers, and the photography were really important to me. For Tom, he wanted an open bar and a great DJ and my parents were adamant about quality rentals and great wine (after all, we were at a winery). Unfortunately, we did go over our budget due to having around 100 guests instead of the planned 80, but below are approximates for how much the major components cost.

Venue: $5,000
Catering: $14,000
Alcohol (we were able to bring in our own): $3,000
Cake (with delivery): $585
Custom designed invitations: $1,300
DJ (our original DJ cancelled on us last minute and Your Sound Entertainment generously agreed to stick with our original, budgeted price): $800
Dress (alternations and extras): $2,700
Photo booth (a Living Social deal!): $600
Decor total (all flowers, signs, etc.): $3,800
Photographer: $2,000

Comments

1. -100. @TimDuncanEvents says:

What a romantic real wedding!

2. -100. @TimDuncanEvents says:

What a romantic real wedding!
    http://t.co/R9lcPzzGQK http://t.co/ekBW9wpH8g

3. -100. Hannah says:

Such a beautiful wedding, and yes it did have a very romantic feel to it. The dresses and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

4. -100. @FreshLookEvent says:

RT @TimDuncanEvents: What a romantic real wedding!
    http://t.co/R9lcPzzGQK http://t.co/ekBW9wpH8g

5. -100. @weddingchicks says:

6. -100. @SilverlandJewel says:

RT @weddingchicks: Check out the romantic details created by @belladesign! @LucidCaptures @Posh_Weddings @DeLILLECELLARS @Inv_Solutions http://t.co/HCcGzY8qQV

7. -100. @lidiaphcabral says:

Romantic Pink And Peach Wedding At DeLille Cellars http://t.co/VMqmlUyf9h via @po_st

8. This is such a stunning wedding with a gorgeous colour scheme! Everything looks so delicate and pretty! :)

9. -100. @LucidCaptures says:

10. -100. @Posh_Weddings says:

11. -100. Holly says:

What a beautiful post a about one of the sweetest couples I’ve ever met! Love them tons and was honored to be a part of their special day!!!

12. -100. @Posh_Weddings says:

Guess what?! One of our favorite weddings from 2012 is featured on Wedding Chicks today!!! Check out Alex &… http://t.co/gNcN7x3ng6

13. -100. @Posh_Weddings says:

Guess what?! One of our favorite weddings from 2012 is featured on Wedding Chicks blog today!!! Check out Alex &… http://t.co/r7xFLumH47

14. -100. @MissHollyPatton says:

So pumped!! One of my weddings is featured on Wedding Chicks today! Check out all the pretty & pink details: http://t.co/SUox4gsx0q

15. -100. @LinenLoft says:

What a pretty pink and peach #realwedding! http://t.co/56ZkKMg0e3 #pinkwedding #peachwedding

16. -100. @MagnetStreetWed says:

Gorgeous! Romantic Pink and Peach Wedding at DeLille Cellars http://t.co/SZ9UNfPM66 from @Weddingchicks

17. -100. Dana says:

Love the dress, what designer made it?

18. -100. Kristi says:

I live in WA, and Delille cellars is on my list of venues to look at for our wedding next year! you did an AMAZING job with this wedding, it’s so romantic! Please tell me who the designer/style # is of your bridesmaids dresses? They’re gorgeous!

19. -100. Ashley says:

What a stunning wedding! Congratulations!

I was wondering if you could share some information about the bridesmaid dresses? I’m getting married in September 2014 and have been looking for a dress for my maids, just like this one! I love the style! Thank you in advance!

20. -100. Amanda Hill says:

Love this wedding! The bride’s hair, bridesmaids dresses and decorations were beautiful. Wonderful pictures! They showed how romantic and fun this wedding was!

21. -100. Erica says:

i love your dress! it is so flowy! who designed it?

22. When considering adding plants to your desert landscaping, don’t forget the succulents. Create a succulent desktop garden or a terrarium garden. Favor high quality over low prices when shopping for landscaping supplies.

23. -100. Emily Gioia says:

Love your wedding photos it is exactly what I am looking to accomplish for my wedding! I’ve been searching for bridesmaid dresses for a while and cannot find what I am looking for; where did you get your bridesmaid dresses? I love them!

24. I personally love Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony, Michael Kors Outlet Store, Kevin Love?
    Everybody should know Video highlights of Durant’s work at Rucker Park in Harlem, and fans were thrilled with his impressive display of shooting skills.

25. -100. Angie says:

Is her ‘budget’ a joke? $1,300 for custom invitations? Parents footing the bill? What a hero!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

26. -100. Brittiny says:

I know that it says the bridesmaid dresses are from Moms, Maids and More but since that’s store is now closed, is there anyway I can get the name of the actual designer of the dress? They’re gorgeous!

27. -100. Brittiny says:

I love those bridesmaid dresses and trying to find similar ones for my wedding! Can someone please tell me where these are from?

1. […] post Romantic Pink And Peach Wedding At DeLille Cellars appeared first on The Wedding Chicks. The content in this post is for personal use only and may not […]

2. […]                                 (yellow dress-BHLDN, bridal party- Ruffled, shoes- Wedding Chicks, neutral dress- […]

3. […]  bouquet || bridesmaids || shoes […]

4. […] |  Middle Mood Board: Burnetts Boards |  Pinterest | Ruffled |  Pinterest | Bottom Mood Board: Wedding Chicks | Southern Weddings | SMP | […]

5. […] Credits: Bridal Bouquets Pink vs. Navy | Shoes Pink vs. Navy | Flower Crowns Pink vs. Navy | Hair Styles Pink vs. Navy | Groom’s Attire Pink vs. […]

6. […] These photos are from Alex and Tom’s wedding last fall at Delille Winery in Woodinville. It featured some fabulous burlap details, as you can see! Check out the rest of their wedding, as it was recently featured on Wedding Chicks! […]