Ohio Western Chic Ranch Wedding

Jacquelyn Poussot Photography

Amy is an artist who unleashed her incredible western-chic aesthetic during the planning of her wedding. From the horseshoe charm on her invitation suite, created by Fairest LJ, to the jade encrusted cow skull every detail was thoughtfully plotted and planned to absolute perfection.

You have to see all the photos of this chic ranch wedding in the full gallery here, all brilliantly captured by Jacquelyn Poussot. You are going to especially love all of the gowns. Amy is wearing a stunning White by Vera Wang dress that we know you will love.

western wedding invites by Fairest LJ

custom wedding hanger

white and pink wedding bouquet designed by Posy Floral

getting wedding ready

country western wedding ideas

rustic wedding flowers

drinks in a birdbath

This wedding was hosted at the couple’s home, a modest ranch. Along with the bridesmaids, groomsmen, ring bearer, and flower girls (looking adorable in dresses by Posh Little Tutus) their wedding party felt complete with the presence of 1 donkey, 2 horses, and 3 dogs.

cowhides as aisle runners

remberance chair at wedding

From MMJ Events:
Not living in the South, I miss out on all the boots, sweet tea, accents, and big country weddings. So meeting Amy was a northern planners dream. I felt like I hit the wedding jackpot with a bride like her. She is creative, crafty, gorgeous, has great fashion, and when I thought it couldn’t get better….she sings! I help people find inspiration from her unique style regardless of where their from.

wedding ceremony ideas

dog in tutu

ringbearer & flower girl

ring bearer walking down the aisle with donkey

flower girl dress designed by Posh Little Tutus

Cowhides were used in the place of an aisle runner, completing the western look for the ceremony. To recreate this look on your special day check out the cowhides available at Ikea!

cowhides as aisle runners

chalkboard wedding sign

wedding ceremony ideas

outdoor wedding ceremony ideas

mason jar labels for drinks

outdoor wedding reception

wedding drinks

country western wedding ideas

The evening was delightful — even though it rained — and completed by an untraditional song — sung by the Bride herself. There is, in my humble opinion, no such sweeter song, than that with soft southern twang from the heart of a happy woman to her newlywed hubby in a fabulous 3/4 cowboy hat.

barn wedding reception

southwest wedding decor

easy wedding decor ideas designed by MMJ Events

wedding lighting

raining on your wedding day

wedding reception catered by Whole Hog BBQ

rustic cake table

country western bride and groom

Be sure to watch the wedding film from Columbus Wedding Video below. We simply adore watching a wedding in it’s entirety from start to finish … don’t you?

View Entire Gallery

Stationery: Fairest LJ
Flower Girl’s Dress: Posh Little Tutus
Ceremony Heels: BHLDN
Jewelry: J.Crew, Diamond Cellar & Big Rock Little Rooster
Cake: Enticing Icings
Event Designer: The Bride

Comments

1. 0. Leigh Pearce says:

Be still my country lovin’ heart.

2. Stunning wedding – so pretty and unique! And I love the dress, on the bride and the dog!!! ;)

3. This wedding is definition of chic! I love it! That dress is absolutely flawless. This whole day is put together so well I just love it all!

4. 0. @weddingchicks says:

5. 0. @JaqPoussot says:

RT @weddingchicks: this is how the west won our hearts @posyflorist @MMJ_Events @phiasalon @BHLDN @jcrew @JaqPoussot @poshlittletutus http://t.co/LAN8EhNFqD

6. My inner cowgirl is swooning!!

7. 0. naomi says:

The dog with the tutu? Priceless photo! I hope it’s a she! The decor elements of this wedding is just perfect. I love the south…it has such charm and this wedding has a lot of southern charm!

8. 0. @NaomiVGoodman says:

Chic Ranch Wedding http://t.co/9bBdQrqLqt @weddingchicks I love this wedding! I guess it’s because I love the south.

9. 0. @meganah says:

doing this. trailers as a stage? brilliant. http://t.co/jSpOMW7YaL

10. Oh my, I feel like I’ve died and gone to country lovin’ heaven! This wedding is gorgeous! Just gorgeous!!

11. 0. @DuryeaPlace says:

My country lovin’ heart is just dying over this wedding! Gorgeous details. http://t.co/BZATjJZpEw via @po_st

12. 0. @posyflorist says:

13. 0. @posyflorist says:

So excited to be featured on the Wedding Chicks blog today!… http://t.co/jgUbDwtpFg

14. 0. Cindy says:

I LOVED this wedding! I did the wedding cake that is in the picture with all the homemade pies! There were so many amazing details to this wedding, it was awesome.

15. 0. @JoelleDuff says:

Um, can we please talk about HOW ADORABLE this flower girl is? http://t.co/qsSmZuS4re

16. 0. Bryan says:

a bride in cowboy boots, love it! a beautiful wedding with some fantastic details x

17. 0. David says:

The details were incredible! There are many dream weddings…this wedding was a country dream!!!

18. 0. @Yolanda_Esp says:

Tan “Save a horse, ride a cowboy” | Ohio Western Chic Ranch Wedding http://t.co/ov3PJM3RK2 vía @po_st

19. 0. @VisaliaWeddings says:
  20. 0. 1horsemom says:

An Ohio horsemans dream! Chic and tasteful. Perfect mix of western elegance.

21. Soooo gorgeous!!
    Love her boots, dress, bridesmaids look …..okay I clearly love it all!

22. 0. Dad says:

Wow!, I cry again!!!!! It was a beautiful affair and a delightful time. All of the words describing your planning are so accurate and good. I would go through it again. Thank you.
    I wish the phote from the deck was in this, it is great.
    How could you have done this without all of your GREAT friends in the ridding club?? Impossible without them, they are sooo good. Thank you for this S-I L….. Dad

23. 0. @MagnetStreetWed says:

We’re head-over-heels for this Bride’s style! –> Ohio Western Chic Wedding http://t.co/v26O0QWxf9 via @Weddingchicks

24. Gorgeous bouquet!

25. 0. Tina g says:

Beautiful

26. 0. Rebecca says:

Where was this wedding held? it looks beautiful!

1. [...] post Ohio Western Chic Ranch Wedding appeared first on The Wedding Chicks. The content in this post is for personal use only and may not [...]

2. 0. Western Elegance says:

[...] Pinterest, Ruffled Blog via IYQ Photography, Wedding Chicks via Jacquelyn Poussot Photography, Hello Lucky, Pinterest, Loverly via Barry Cardoso Photography, [...]

3. […] Right Photo by TutuDoll | Left Photo by Jacquelyn Poussot via Wedding Chicks […]

4. […] Saved Seat for a Lost Loved One at the Ceremony | Jacquelyn Poussot Photography via Wedding ChicksMemorial Lantern at Your Ceremony | Closer to Love Photography via Wedding ChicksMemory Candle for […]

5. […] One love photography, want that wedding + Jacqeulyn Poussot, weddingchicks + Colin Cowie, Colin Cowie Weddings + Michele M. Waite, Green Wedding Shoes + Erin Hearts […]