Receive 10% Off Your Entire Joielle Order

pink bridesmaid dresses

If you are like most brides, you are extremely busy! Busy as you are, shopping for your wedding is a must. Especially for your bridesmaids, they have to look cute too. Since you are busy, and you may even have a wedding party that is divided by location, shopping for those bridesmaids may be difficult.

Lucky for you, Joielle was created to design a boutique feeling for online wedding-related shopping. You can send all your bridesmaids to one location and ensure they will have an easy wonderful experience. There are so many wonderful aspects to Joielle including  their “Track Bridal Party Status.” This service allows brides access to monitor their bridal party’s orders, including who has placed their orders so far and the status of the dresses in production. Until next Tuesday, March 26th use code CHICKS10 for a 10% site-wide discount.

Pink Dress Photographed By Jill Thomas Photography
Draped V-Neck Dress with Swag Skirt Detail Dupioni, Strapless Dress with Draped Bodice and Skirt, Off Shoulder Gazar Cocktail Dress, Strapless Chiffon Dress with Draped Bodice

gray bridesmaid dresses

Joielle also has a sample loaner program for select styles, which can be kept for up to 7 days and include a pre-paid return label to make things even easier on you. They aim to provide high-quality products at affordable prices for budget-savvy consumers who don’t want to break the bank to have or attend a wedding or special event. Besides loaner dresses they also have loaner swatch cards to help you pick out that perfect color. To ensure everything matches perfect you can contact Joielle ahead of time so that all your bridesmaid dresses are cut, dyed, and manufactured together.

Gray Bridesmaid Dress Photographed by Melissa Brandman
Satin V-Neck Dress with Sequin Belt from Dessy, Dupioni Halter Sweetheart Dress with Slim Skirt from Alfred Sung,  Sweetheart Chiffon Dress with Gathered Waist from Dessy Strapless Dress with High-Low Hem from Alfred Sung

1. -100. Marika Wilkins says:

I love these dresses especially the purple colour. Its gorgeous

2. -100. @weddingchicks says:

3. -100. @myDolceDolce says:

RT @weddingchicks: In the market for some lovely bridesmaid dresses? Receive 10% Off Your Entire @shopjoielle Order. Get it!

4. -100. @kaellalynn says:

5. Some stunning dresses here! My personal faves would have to be the purple shaded dresses! :)

6. -100. @shopjoielle says:

7. -100. @WedWeekly says:

These Bridesmaid Dresses are Gorgeous Plus a Discount Off of Your Entire Order! @weddingchicks #WW_Ideas

8. -100. lezioni di canto roma says:

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as
    long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and
    my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks!

9. I read this paragraph fully on the topic of the comparison of most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.

10. -100. How to cure allergies says:

Great site you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find good quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!

11. -100. altaif says:

Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look
    when I get home. I’m surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyhow, good blog!

12. -100. ebook download says:

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.

13. -100. website says:

The relation between two countries is not cordial but that air
    of antagonism has never stopped or forced any business
    from withdrawing any of their business initiatives.
    It also has LED flash that illuminates when the need arises.
    With the new Jelly Bean, you will be able to expand notifications
    and get a preview on the recent e-mail message.

Whats up this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually
    code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted
    to get guidance from someone with experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

14. It’s fantastic that you are getting ideas from this post as
    well as from our discussion made here.