Wedding_chicks_1kb

West Virginia Rustic Barn Wedding

Elkins, West Virginia is a gorgeous town built around farming and logging, and was the perfect location for Doug and Calli’s rustic barn wedding. Luckily enough, Doug’s family owns a logging company that is surrounded by beautiful farmland where there wedding took place.

The beautiful venue allowed this crafty couple to be as creative as they wanted when it came to the alter, ceremony and reception details. You are going to love all the florals, thoughtfully created by the bride. She designed and created all of the flowers, bouquets, and centerpieces herself. See so much more of their wedding in the full gallery here, all beautifully captured by Connection Photography.

If you look carefully you can see a five foot  LOVE sign that was handmade by Doug and his father. We bet it looks fantastic in Calli and Doug’s home now.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Connection Photography
Cake: La Dolce Vita
Dress Designer: Casablanca
Groom’s Attire: J. Crew
Pies: Sarah’s Bakery | Caterer: The Market Bistro

Comments

1. woweeee!! love the decor!!

2. This wedding is just darling! I just love all the details!

3. 0. Soirée de Luxe says:

Everything about this day is absolutely adorable!!!

The table set-up is so unique and special, I especially like the LOVE sign!

And what a gorgeous couple!! :)

Jessica – Soirée de Luxe xx

4. 0. @weddingchicks says:

5. 0. Robert Frame says:

A wedding that is gorgeous in every aspect.

6. 0. @loverly says:

7. 0. @KellyCoulson says:

RT @weddingchicks: We can’t get enough of the details in this Southern Rustic Barn Wedding http://t.co/HtJtxao2

8. 0. @MyWeddingLogos says:

RT @loverly: So many darling details RT @weddingchicks: We can’t get enough of the details in this Southern Rustic Barn Wedding http://t.co/n2skpLdX

9. 0. Kim says:

Absolutely gorgeous wedding! Love the cowboy boots with the wedding dress.

10. So honored to have some of our work featured on your wonderful blog! Your passion for all things beautiful and creative is inspiring!
    Much love to you and hope to stay in touch!
    -joseph and andrea
    Connection Photography

11. Gorgeous colours.. loving the orangey red.

Loving the brides boots :) lol

congrats guys xoxo

12. I loved all the rustic feeling both in the details, styling and photographs! Thank you for sharing this!

13. 0. @thebarnatcpf says:

Check out THESE boutonnieres. So creative! http://t.co/nSZDoIpKbF http://t.co/de3hRyw9f1

14. Now this is rustic with a cool vintage feel that the photographer captured perfectly

15. 0. Deborah says:

I am trying to find out where your jackets were purchased?

16. 0. Leandra says:

This type of all inclusive package offers you a hassle-free wedding by taking care of your ceremony and photography in one simple
    package. They are the first photographers who make the use of
    digital camera for the first time. The Team of Alt – F captured brilliant images at the Las Vegas Wedding
    of the Year at The Smith Center in downtown Las Vegas.

17. Hello I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Digg for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round entertaining
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
    to go through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also
    added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome b.

18. 0. Alicia says:

I am in love with the tweed vest on the boys! I am totally thinking of doing this for my wedding. I love everything about the wedding… I am really wanting to know more about the brides dress. Does anyone know they style or designer…?

19. 0. Crystal Ashford says:

I love this. We are haveing a countrt wedding. Was wondering what kind of flowers are in the bountonniares, they would be awesome for my groomsman because they are all hunters. If any knws these flowers please let me know. Thanks

20. 0. Leah Padilla says:

Hi, i love these photos and the brides hair.

I am not sure who this email is going too, but I would like to know who the bride is in this picture so I can see who she used for her hairstylist? I am planning a weeding here in Virgnina and I can’t see to find a hairstylest I like. Any help woud be great!

Leah Padilla

21. The heart consists of cardiac muscle, which allows the hard to contract and relax as it pumps blood throughout the body.
    Following these 5 tips is paramount to getting the
    body you deserve. No matter what type of diet you are or on or supplement
    you select, you should always pick one that contains a lot of protein.

22. 0. Verlene says:

To receive updated news and information, click above to Subcribe to this Examiner or follow on TWITTER @beautyasdesign.
    Surefire cost cutting stategies for your company to reduce Freight and Parcel
    Cost. Your Owned Domain or Country Based Domain Owned by Actfind.

23. It could be that you then have panic attacks when in a similar
    situation, or you may think negative thoughts or imagine that harmful incidents happening to yourself
    or a loved one, as soon as your mind is not busy with other things.

Endometriosis and infertility treatment cause a lot of stress
    and anxiety. In truth, there is no solid “me” apart
    from the construction.

24. One must think of the best way for them to attract viewers from the
    internet if they want their marketing to be successful.
    Will provide ringtones, wallpapers, games, text and video
    issues. This is often followed up with a free gift or offer to provide value to your subscribers immediately.

25. 0. PPF Shipping says:

Thereby, this method helps in giving results which are sustainable for long time periods.
    With the 7 day soup diet, the impossible is now possible.
    For the supplement the berries are highly refined to obtain pulp pure.

26. 0. webpage says:

Be prepared to buy lots of extra batteries, as this electric massage belt uses them up quickly.
    Try completing these poses for a 15-minute to 25-minute sequence, with repeating each
    pose at least two to three times and holding poses for 4-minutes each.

The web has a few good sources of information on these topics-I
    mentioned some.

27. 0. website says:

Oh sure, pimples do form as a result of what I described,
    but the oil and everything else is in turn caused by problems within our bodies.

If you allow dirt, oil, and bad substances to pollute your
    body, you will only aggravate your acne because those things will clog your pores and make your acne worse.
    You can boost your daily cleansing routine by making certain lifestyle changes, but if you have
    severe forms of acne then the first thing you need to do is talk to your doctor so that
    he or she can help you determine what acne treatment to follow.

28. 0. Bonnie Sell says:

Simply done and so beautiful!!!

29. 0. Jim says:

Very nice wedding, thanks for sharing!

30. 0. Danny says:

So, in a sense you should check the quality and
    the fit of your photographer. Studios and photographers that belong to the Australian Institute of Professional
    Photography have taken part in an accreditation process that have appraised their business practices and assessed their photography skills.
    You should usually discuss that with the photographer in advance in order
    to avoid any surprises, though for the most part it’s easy to predict how much you’re going
    to have to pay in additional expenses for the services of a
    good photographer.

31. Elements typically seen on movie screens were guns drawn and cleavages exposed.
    The rally and passing of Resolution 1010 pave
    the way for proposing House Bill 1286, which will double
    the incentives offered by the state to attract
    more film, TV, and media productions. This film continues a trend in fashionable CSI-CIA-crime
    composing deficiencies in knowledge of the fundamental concepts
    of know-how and that i guess it should not hassle lots of individuals even so for me your entire plot appeared instead forced.

32. We absolutely love yohr blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be
    exactly what I’m looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content in your case?
    I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on many off the subjects you write regarding here.
    Again, awesome web site!

33. 0. Free Accounts says:

Hi there, after reading this amazing article i am as well cheerful to share
    my experience here with colleagues.

34. 0. Jessi says:

Does anyone know where this barn is? I’m looking for something like this in WV. Thanks!

1. [...] post West Virginia Rustic Barn Wedding appeared first on The Wedding Chicks. The content in this post is for personal use only and may not [...]