Elegant And Romantic Wedding In Moscow, Russia

Our next wedding looks as if it jumped straight out of a fairytale, with the bride’s long blonde locks, the endless amount of breathtaking florals and not to mention one of the prettiest wedding gowns we have ever seen. Designed by one of our favorite wedding dress designers Elie By Elie Saab.

There are so many more beautiful photographs and delicious details that you will not want to miss in the full gallery here. This entire elegant and romantic wedding was beautifully photographed  Sonya Khegay.

As guest entered the amazing set up they were greeted by this large wedding sign that was custom made for the love birds.

For an escort station they had plates with table numbers, along with their guests’ names. Not only a clever idea, but can make for such a beautiful keep sake later. Don’t you think?

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Sonya Khegay
Venue: Berta Spa Village
Hair & Makeup: Olga Chursina
Caterer: Dellos Catering
Coordinator: Ajur Wedding
Dress Designer: Elie By Elie Saab
Lighting: Luxury Sound
Officiant: Dellos Catering
Shoe Designer: Giuseppe Zanotti
Stationery: Special Invite
Flowers & Prop or Furniture Rentals: Latte decor

Read On Wedding Costs From The Bride
(more…)

Comments

1. 0. gabyjphotography says:

very romantic.. like a fairytale!

2. 0. Sonya Khegay says:

yay! it’s a great honor to be a part of your inspiring blog! thank you so much, ladies! :)

3. Seriously, when you visualize a romantic wedding in your dreams, this is the type of wedding that fits the description perfectly! Incredible styling of the decor and the texture of the bridal gown and the brides long, lush curls are amazing! A truly stunning wedding from beginning to end!

4. 0. @weddingchicks says:

so pretty in pink by @EmmaSharkey http://t.co/dxLk4onx

5. I think that all the brides are amazing in their smiles. but she is one of the most beautiful bride ever!

6. This bride is absolutely gorgeous! The decor and flowers fit the romantic vibe of this wedding.

7. 0. Jennifer says:

Wow!!! Loving the dress, simply gorgeous. The alter is breathtakingly beautiful, like out of a fairy tale.
    Love the idea of the plates as a keepsake to remind you of who sat where.
    The confetti falling around the bride and groom while on the dance floor is just perfect, showing off a celebration of a new life together.

Jennifer with http://www.LinenTablecloth.com

8. 0. Soirée de Luxe says:

Wow – what an absolutely beautiful fairytale wedding, I just had to comment.

This is the kind of wedding that every little girl dreams about!!!

There’s so many things that I could comment about here, but one thing that I must mention is the swing, it makes for some stunning photo’s of the gorgeous bride.

Huge congratulations to the lovely couple – this is a Soirée de Luxe worthy wedding and one of the best I have ever seen! :)

Jessica – Soirée de Luxe xx

9. 0. @ElizabethSosey says:

Absolutely STUNNING & Romantic Wedding In Moscow, Russia from @weddingchicks #canmyweddinglooklikethis ? http://t.co/ortKtVm9 via @po_st

10. This is such a fairytale! Adore the berry wreath.

11. 0. bridget says:

This wedding really does look like a fairy tale! Oh my gosh, the bride’s hair is amazing and I adore her Elie Saab gown. I think I pinned almost every photo of this special wedding!

12. 0. Sarah says:

Absolutely breathtaking. Congratulations you look so happy. I was hoping you could please identify the pink dress that you got ready in?

13. 0. elle says:

I absolutely adore the idea of creating plates with table numbers and guest names… what a unique and stunning keepsake!

14. 0. @MDCardsAndGifts says:

Love this- keepsake plates with the guests names & table numbers #wedding #keepsake #vintage http://t.co/sdaFmSx8 http://t.co/7yALkNl5

15. 0. Angela says:

Beautiful! Where is that gorgeous robe from??

16. A love-love-LOVELY wedding – and with a nice budget, I can see. So many amazing details for this destination wedding!

17. Wow, I have to agree with the fairy tale comments… what a stunning wedding! That gown is fabulous and the florals are to die for!

18. Wow this is such a gorgeous wedding!!! Love the romantic feel of it!

19. 0. @weddingchicks says:

Oh, so pretty in pink by @cupofherbaltea http://t.co/k71dTyYF

20. 0. {The NotWedding} says:

Well isn’t this just a dream! Wedding details are enchanting!

21. 0. Svetlana says:

just wonderful !!!

22. I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers however this paragraph is actually
    a fastidious piece of writing, keep it up.

23. 0. romance advice says:

hello there and thank you for your information – I
    have definitely picked up anything nnew from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical isssues using this website, as I experienced to reload the
    web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
    I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I’m
    complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently
    affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and
    marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email
    and could look ouut for much more of your respective intriguing
    content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

24. 0. Jade says:

The most gorgeous wedding!! Head over heels in love with absolutely every element of the wedding! Congrats to the newlyweds :)

1. [...] post Elegant And Romantic Wedding In Moscow, Russia appeared first on The Wedding Chicks. The content in this post is for personal use only and may not [...]

2. [...] llenas de flores como ésta de estilo romántico que os mostramos hoy, recién salida del blog de Wedding Chicks. A decir verdad esta boda se celebró en Agosto, pero teniendo en cuenta que fue en Moscú os [...]

3. […] 摄影: Sonya Khegay 通过 Wedding Chicks […]

4. […] 13. Wedding Chicks, 14. Every Last Details, 15. Wedding Chicks, 16. Wedding Chicks, 17. Wedding Chicks, 18. 100 Layer Cake, 19. Style Me Pretty, 20. Style Me Pretty, 21. Every Last Details, […]