plum pretty sugar

Jane Austen Inspired Wedding

If you have ever read a Jane Austen novel, you will truly appreciate our next wedding. From the English countryside manor where their wedding took place to the florals and just the overall vibe was simply romantic. We can already tell you are going to fall in love with every single detail. All captured by Honey Honey Photography. As always, you can see so much more in the full gallery by clicking here.

From The Bride:
Bride: Everything was so perfect that it’s hard to choose my favorite part. The flowers, my dress, my groom, the bridal party, the mansion, the cake. I loved it all. My wedding theme was Jane Austen inspired. I grew up reading her novels and watching all of the movies, and I’ve become a bit obsessed. To me, that era was classy and natural which is exactly what I was going for. All in all, it was the most perfect kick-start to an awesome marriage. I dare say I think I would do it all over again.

The bride collected all the tea tins from antique shops, craft shops, and a Chinese tea shop in New York called the Pearl River.

We are seriously in love with all the florals, the unique arrangements in each of the tiny tins are truly spectacular. Merriweather’s Flowers did an over the top job on each and every one of them. We also must mention that we adore the wedding bouquet as well.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Honey Honey Photography
Venue: Turner Hill Mansion
Hair: Crystal Andrea
Caterer: Vinwood Caterers
Dress Designer: Lazaro
Flowers: Merriweather’s Flowers
Groom’s Attire: Banana Republic Suit
Shoe Designer: Miu Miu
Veil or Hair Accessories: Kleinfeld
Makeup: Catie Ferreira | Officiant: Grandfather | Coordinator: Trevor Wrankmore | Cake: Mixing Bowl, LCC by Caitrin Bourque | Table Numbers, Signs and Picture Frames: Bride and Family/Friends | Tea Tins: Antique Shops, Crafts Shops and Pearl River shop

Comments

1. 0. @weddingchicks says:

2. 0. Emma says:

Thank you for the feature!!!!!

3. 0. @thesparkseeker says:

Jane Austen Inspired Wedding http://t.co/dAn2Lnsc via @po_st

4. 0. @LoveWedBliss says:

RT @weddingchicks: we are totally into this groom’s style and the gorgeous bride looks like Ione Syke. (: http://t.co/rhYNhdCi

5. 0. Talitha says:

It was truly a gorgeous wedding !! So happy to have celebrated your special day with you.

6. 0. @stephyc says:

7. 0. Keisha says:

very pretty… Jane Austen inspired is a wee bit of a stretch tho

8. 0. @LinenLoft says:

RT if you love Jane Austen! And check out this Jane Austen inspired #realwedding! http://t.co/hT4ptBkT

9. So many things to love about this wedding – that romantic gown, those awesome floral arrangements, the assortment of pretty white cakes. Very pretty!

10. 0. @TimDuncanEvents says:

What’s your favorite book? And would you let it inspire your wedding? http://t.co/nY06Wq3n #realwedding

11. 0. Maiya Vue says:

I love the bridesmiads’ dress colors in the first picture of the bride with them! Where can I look to find those colors?? I want just the pink and green pastel colors.

12. 0. Kristina says:

Thanks for the lovely comments!
    Maiya- I gave the bridesmaids free reign over their dresses. I pretty much gave them colors to choose from and left it up to them. Most of them were purchased on either Modcloth.com or Shopruche.com. Very affordable.

13. 0. Reader says:

Can’t say I see the Austen connection.

14. 0. Kristina says:

It wasn’t supposed to scream Jane Austen in every aspect. It was merely inspired by some of the books that she wrote and the rest reflected Tyler (my husband) and myself. I guess the flowers, the mansion, and some of the decor reminded me of what I see/read about her.

15. 0. google.com says:

Hi to every , because I am genuinely keen of reading this web site’s
    post to be updated on a regular basis. It includes good information.

1. [...] post Jane Austen Inspired Wedding appeared first on The Wedding Chicks. The content in this post is for personal use only and may not [...]

2. [...] A lovely Jane Austen wedding in the English countryside – The Wedding Chicks [...]

3. […] Vintage tea tins repurposed as vases for a beautiful wedding centrepiece from Wedding Chicks […]