PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Fall Barn Wedding At Settlement Hill Farm

Emily and Caleb had their hearts set on a barn wedding, but was having a hard time finding that perfect venue. Surprisingly they stumbled across Settlement Hill Farm, and walked the property. They immediately feel in love with it and signed the papers that day for a Labor Day weekend wedding.

Even if you haven’t found that perfect wedding venue, keep hunting and you too will happily stumble upon that perfect place. You can see all the images in the full gallery here all captured by Emily Steffen. A true gem, and part of our Hand-Picked collection.

Each of Emily’s bridesmaids wore royal blue strapless dresses along with different statement necklaces. Some had super cute belts on and other accessories that reflected their personal style. A great way to keep a cohesive look, but let your ladies show their individuality.

From The Bride:

I then happily threw myself into planning my dream wedding, enlisting the help of many friends and family for the abundance of DIY projects! My vision was for the day to be comfortable, classy and colorful (my color scheme seemed to include the entire rainbow!). I wanted my guests to enjoy each part of the celebration, so I spent a lot of time creating the details, my favorite being the make-your-own cupcake bar!

Settlement Hill provided the most perfect backdrop for the celebration: Mike and Evonne Ganz were the most accommodating hosts! The hayloft was picture-perfect for the ceremony, and the renovated milking parlor below was finished just in time to be a charming setting for the barbeque dinner!

The entire day was  perfect and I would relive it over and over again if I could! A sweet memory for me came after our sparkler send-off: we drove down the long driveway and then stopped at the end and got out to watch our guests play with the sparklers and hear their happy conversation. We felt so loved and excited to start the next chapter of our lives together!

The do-it-yourself wedding projects at Emily and Caleb’s wedding were endless, from the pinwheels to the build your own cupcake bar Emily and Caleb took crafting to a new level with all of their diy projects. One of our favorites had to be their build your own cupcake bar, cost effective and a great idea.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Emily Steffen

Venue: Settlement Hill Farm
Cake: Paisley Baking (the brides company)
Caterer: Rudolphs BBQ, St Paul MN
Brides Dress: Mori Lee
Bridesmaid Dresses: J.Crew
Stationery: The Groom, Caleb | Hair & Makeup: Courtney Bedore | Coordinator: Maria Reichow

Comments

1. 0. @weddingchicks says:

2. 0. @The_IDo_Shop says:

RT @weddingchicks: Pretty Fall Barn Wedding by one of our fabulous Hand Picked Photographers @emilysteffen <3 @paisleybaking http://t.co/aNIHvjnp

3. LOVE this barn wedding and the colorful bouquets against the navy dresses!

4. 0. Ashley says:

Where, oh where, did these cute bridesmaids dresses come from? Did I overlook the credit?

5. I’m loving all the DIY that went into this wedding.

6. the dancing photograph is great! i also love all the uses of different paper in this wedding. so creative and great colors and patterns.

7. 0. Emily Steffen says:

Hooooray! What a fabulous Friday feature to put a huuuuuge smile on my face! Thank you Amy and Jocey!!! Thrilled and honored to have such a beautiful feature today! Many hugs ladies!!! :)

8. 0. @emilysteffen says:

9. 0. @AdornedEvents says:

10. So much to love about this charming wedding! The lovely couple, the barn setting, the bridesmaids’ accessories, the escort card display, the ceremony backdrop, the chalkboard signs, and more. :-)

11. What a fun farm wedding!

12. 0. daniela says:

where do the bridesmaids dresses came from! i love them

13. 0. Liz says:

The “Fun Facts About Our Day” card? Genius!!!

14. Wow! What a sweet wedding! I love the gingham shirts and all the handmade details. That cupcake bar is adorable and all the bright colors and mis matched patterns are perfect.

15. Beautiful wedding. I love all the bright colors and the name tag board!

16. 0. @TimDuncanEvents says:

Such a cute #rusticwedding! Do you like it? http://t.co/CDTcc0h2 #realwedding

17. 0. Matt Black says:

Beautiful! I love farm weddings. :-)

18. 0. @LinenLoft says:

Love this cupcake bar idea! http://t.co/R8OwARC4 #realwedding #weddinginspiration

19. What a fun wedding! These colors and patterns are perfect for this venue! And the cupcake bar – love it!

20. This wedding has anything my heart could ever desire: A barn, pinwheels, garlands, sparklers, bunting… So-so-SO lovely and with lots of charm and personality. Kudos to the bridal couple for all the great work done!

21. 0. @WeddingDates says:

This couple had a build your own cupcake station at their wedding! Loving this idea! http://t.co/JxwkkoUH

22. Beautiful wedding! So many details to love!

23. 0. @Glakepdx says:

Because you can never get enough of barn weddings.. http://t.co/jDMYilQV #weddingplanning

24. 0. @MagnetStreetWed says:

Fall Barn Wedding at Settlement Hill Farm http://t.co/awJbYnvD h/t @weddingchicks

25. 0. @beckoningdesign says:

so much inspiration in this wedding. Fall Barn Wedding At Settlement Hill Farm http://t.co/h16Iivl6

26. 0. Barn weddings says:

Such a great and perfect wedding.I really like all the settlements.I love the dresses and styles of the bridesmaid and especially the diy project build your own cupcakes.

27. Beautiful Wedding! Congratulations

1. [...] post Fall Barn Wedding At Settlement Hill Farm appeared first on The Wedding [...]

2. [...] no Wedding Chicks essa ideia fofa para festa de casamento, ou qualquer outra festa: montar seu próprio cupcake. [...]

3. [...] via Wedding Chicks [...]