Country Chic Sana Rosa Wedding

There are many things to admire about our next wedding – from the incredible venue, to the fabulous decor, to all the stunning photos captured by Kristy Ahumada of Volatile Photography.

The entire wedding was designed and crafted by the bride to create their one-of-a-kind country chic Santa Rosa wedding. Held at the Vine Hill House, a private event site and guest house of O’Connell Vineyards and Winery, located on the O’Connell Vineyards Estate in the Russian River Valley wine region of Sonoma County, California. You can see all the photos here in the full gallery and be sure to read on to here more from wedding planning details from Brittany below.

From The Bride:
My entire theme for the wedding was ‘country chic.’ We had several custom wooden signs created that were placed throughout the venue. A blue country desk displaying a sweet watering can floral arrangement welcomed guests as they entered. Vine Hill House used their wine barrels and outdoor vineyard deccor. I had two large urns with beautiful floral arrangements on each barrel. Down the aisle I used my sister’s mercury glass planters with arrangements in those as well. It looked gorgeous, simple, and elegant.

I wanted the girls to have grey country chic style dresses for the wedding. I knew that a grey dress and a coral and chartreuse green boquet would really stand out. Plus, the girls were wearing cowboy boots and grey and brown boots look great together! All the girls have different body types, so I let them find the dress they wanted to wear. Every dress was a different brand. I think it turned out great.

For our venue we wanted something gorgeous and romantic but also comfortable for our guests. Since we are outdoor enthusiasts we had to have our wedding outdoors both ceremony and reception. Since we live in one of the most beautiful regions in the country with great weather, it wasn’t hard to find what we were looking for! Vine Hill House and it’s picture perfect vineyards met all of our wedding criteria. The breath taking views did just that, it took our breath away! Josette from Lavender Florals designed and assembled the flowers in the vases along with my bouquet and boutonnieres.

My husband and I created all of the table numbers. I picked up simple picture frames at the dollar store (talk about saving money!) which we spray painted. We then placed grey floral paper inside the frames and prepared wooden numbers to glue onto the paper. After looking at the numbers, we knew we had to spread out the colors so we put the chartreuse on the even numbers and the coral on the odd numbers. We decided that the green was perfect for his MR sign and the coral was perfect for my MRS sign

Cake Details
I wanted that country textured look with natural flowers and a cute country grapevine heart topper. My husband Nick rides a 450 Yamaha dirt bike. (I swear, sometimes his dirt bike is his first love.) When we first starting dating we both rode together and went on many trips. I knew that his cake had to incorporate his love for dirt biking somehow. Forget-Me-Not Cakes did an awesome job! I bought a racer bride cake topper which was the perfect accent. The cake had to have a cute note on it, so I decided that “the race is finally over…” was the perfect saying! This cake completely describes who we are.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Volatile Photography

Venue: Vine Hill House
Makeup: Loft Salon of Santa Rosa | Lindsay Delagarza
Hair: Loft Salon of Santa Rosa | Jessica Johannesen
Cake: Giorgi’s Wedding Cakes
Caterer: Oui Cater
DJ: Deejay Fabian
Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero- “Geneva”
Shoe Designer: Ariat- “Corazon”
Flowers: Lavender Floral
Groom’s Attire: Men’s Warehouse
Stationery: The Blue Envelope
Prop or Furniture Rentals: Encore Events & Vine Hill House
Photo Booth: Norcal Photo Booth Rentals (TRP Entertainment)
Photo Booth Props: The Manic Moose and Lovingly Mine
Flower Girl Dresses: Chasing Fireflies
Groom’s Cake: Forget-Me-Not Cakes
Groom’s Cake Topper: Wedding Collectibles
Main Cake Topper: April Hiler Designs
Wooden Signs: Two Broad Designs
Custom Hangers: Homes and Weddings
“Happily Ever After” Pillows: Sherisesweets
S’more Favors: Mr and Mrs Favors
Wedding Sparklers: www.weddingsparklers.com
Veil or Hair Accessories: Borrowed from Sister | Colorful Chalkboard Signs: Krystal Ann Tarca | Reception Seating Sign: Bridesmaid Pam

Comments

1. 0. Marivic says:

Love this country chic wedding. The bridesmaid dresses with boots are my fave and great calligraphy on the chalkboards!

2. 0. @weddingchicks says:

3. 0. @VolatilePhoto says:

RT @weddingchicks: Country Wedding @VolatilePhoto @manicmoose @chasenfireflies @maggiesottero @Ariat @76FireworkStore @TwoBroadsDesign http://t.co/tNZ0gv7I

4. 0. Amanda Bratton says:

What a beautiful wedding! The photos are amazing and all of the decorations are stunning! The bride was amazing to work with on creating the perfect invitation for her wedding :) Congratulations Brittany & Nick

5. 0. Cigar50 says:

This wedding was beautiful! I thought it was so unique and looked like a lot of fun! I think it is always nice to add a personal touch with customized cigars!

6. 0. @VolatilePhoto says:

7. 0. Kristy Ahumada says:

I loved shooting this wedding! It makes me so happy to see it on my favorite wedding website, too! : )

8. 0. @weddingchicks says:

RT @VolatilePhoto: One of my 2012 weddings has been featured on @weddingchicks today! @manicmoose @chasenfireflies @TwoBroadsDesign http://t.co/FhsgvI5U

9. 0. @ajalonprinting says:

lovelovelove the local Santa Rosa goodness in this wedding! GREAT JOB @volatilephoto!! xoxo http://t.co/YE7vySx5

10. 0. @Flutterflyevent says:

@weddingchicks: Country Wedding > love the cowboy boots http://t.co/2r78bddL”

11. 0. Meaghan says:

This wedding is gorgeous! I am loving the bride’s dress with the beading and the sash. The s’mores bar with the fabulous backdrop of the outdoors and the lighting is so charming!

12. A winery or vineyard wedding always has something special about it…but I love how the bride and group added so many of their own special touches to this beautiful occasion!

13. 0. Wedding Splendor says:

Details make a huge difference…this country wedding differenciates of course besides the personal charm of the grooms through the details and decorations….and mostly honestly I liked the wooden plates with “I do” and “we did” :)

14. 0. @mikerheaume says:

Country Chic Sana Rosa Wedding http://t.co/0W68DYxn via @po_st

15. 0. @LinenLoft says:

What fun personal touches from the colorful #cocktails signs to the grooms cake! Which is your fav? http://t.co/I5lYtM5L #realwedding

16. 0. @mhspecialevents says:

This wedding bouquet is gorgeous and so fits the country chic theme. http://t.co/TIkSaQ4p via @weddingchicks http://t.co/GUG4RRJn

17. 0. Kelly says:

I love using frames for photos. Makes for interesting “framing”

18. 0. Jessica says:

Could you point me in the direction of the flower girl dress? Or something similar.
    Thanks

19. 0. Melanie Hall says:

Cowboy boot, sparklers, BEAUTIFUL wedding! <3

20. If you desire to get much from this article then you have to apply these methods to your won webpage.

21. absolutely much like your web-site but the truth is have got to look into the spelling on a good number of of one’s articles. Some of them are rife by using spelling difficulties and that i find it quite problematic to be honest conversely I’m going to surely revisit yet again.

1. [...] post Country Chic Sana Rosa Wedding appeared first on The Wedding [...]

2. [...] post Country Chic Sana Rosa Wedding appeared first on The Wedding [...]

3. [...] http://www.weddingchicks.com/2013/01/14/country-chic-sana-rosa-wedding/ #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } [...]

4. [...] View the original article here Det här inlägget postades i bröllopsklänningar köpa och märktes Country, Wedding av qinggengfeng. Bokmärk permalänken. [...]

5. [...] via The Frosted Petticoat, Invitation by The Blue Envelope photo by Volatile Photography via Wedding Chicks 0 [...]