Central Coast Aqua And Poppy Wedding

Carl and Lauren knew that they wanted an outdoor wedding, but didn’t want the typical Central Coast beachy venue. They heard about Sogno del Fiore from a friend and instantly knew at first glance that this was their wedding venue. This gorgeous central coast wedding venue sits on five lush acres, surrounded by vineyards and rolling hills, and as you will see it was not a surprise that Carl and Lauren choose Sogno del Fiore as the place they would get married.

Be sure to read more from Lauren on all her planning. Like the build your own burger bar, and all the diy projects she and her mom put together for their aqua and poppy wedding. You can see more in the full gallery here, all beautifully photographed by Meagan Ramirez.

From The Bride On The Venue:
Carl and I knew we wanted to get married outside but hadn’t connected to the typical beach or wedding venue, which dominates the Central Coast. We had been given the idea of Sogno del Fiore from an acquaintance in a casual conversation. When we pulled up to the main gate we knew it was perfect. It was outdoors and had a vineyard feel but also extremely intimate and had the twinkle lights I had been in search of

On Their Aqua & Poppy Color Scheme:
My mom and I planned the wedding from ground zero. Almost every detail, from centerpieces to escort cards, was completed in my parent’s backyard. I originally was set on simple and muted for my wedding colors, nothing fancy, until my mom told me how boring it would be. I then found myself inspired by aqua, a color that filled my childhood home. The vivid poppy color almost felt like an after thought as I had changed my mind about 5 times from long to short, from gray to red.

Before even agreeing on a venue we had agreed on one thing: burgers & fries for dinner! We had the best caterers who allowed us to be flexible and create a “build your own burger” menu. The best part was the wedding was filled with love from the beginning. Almost everything was done by my mother, friends, or family. I had known almost every vendor before even being engaged which added a sense of intimacy as it felt like we were surrounded entirely by people who truly loved Carl and me.

The wedding was everything we had imagined from sharing the dance floor with Carl’s grandparents (who had been married over 69 years) alongside both of our parents (each married over 25 years), to being married by Carl’s father who had brought a perfect combination of love and honesty to the ceremony.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Meagan Ramirez
Venue: Sogno del Fiore
Makeup & Hair: The Queen Bees
Caterer: Summerland Catering Company
Dress Designer: Enzoani
Bridesmaids Dresses: JCrew
Flowers: Tux & Tulle
Groom’s Attire: Vera Wang
Veil or Hair Accessories: Lo Boheme
Cake: Amy Luong | DJ: Buddy Cruz |

Comments

1. Beautiful wedding and amazing pictures!! Love the details on the bouquet and the dresses!

2. This looks like it was such a fun wedding day! I am in love with the bright colors and sweet details!

3. 0. Lauren Kim says:

Too beautiful! Love the colours and the all the tiny details

4. 0. Eco Chic Rachel says:

Love this color combo but my favorite part are those succulent centerpieces. What a beautiful display!

5. 0. @weddingchicks says:

6. 0. Arlissa V. says:

Love the cute “Bar is closed till they’re hitched!” sign! Great idea :)

7. 0. Brittany Ryan {beaux & belles} says:

Beautiful colors! Looks like it was a fun and memorable party.

8. 0. Jaime says:

Love this!!! Such a beautiful wedding. And wow… Stunning images!!

9. 0. Meagan Ramirez says:

I felt honored to be able to capture this wedding and double honored to have Wedding Chicks feature it! :)

10. 0. Chase says:

love it love it love it!!! Great job like always Meagan!!! Beautiful wedding and beautiful images!! :)

11. 0. Rachel Barnes says:

This wedding is so adorable! I love how she uses red for the bridesmaid dresses! So few people are using red in their weddings right now! Also I love all the detail shots! It is as if every detail that might normally be missed is captured in such a fresh and creative way! It makes me feel as if I went to the wedding myself! Definitely an inspiring wedding and beautiful photos that will last a lifetime!

12. 0. Brooklyn Hart says:

Such a cute wedding!!! I love the style of the photographer! Her stuff is really bright and happy!! The bride is gorgeous and so were her decorations!!!

13. 0. Paricia South says:

I love this color scheme.

14. 0. penny fillebrown says:

Loved the pictures! The burlap runners were really cute with the additonal detail of a monogram :)

15. 0. Heather Mora says:

adorable wedding. Love the bride/groom “entrance” – great idea! Beautifully photographed!

16. Although I’m a bit biased as the MOB, I have to thank Megan, the photographer, who captured the overwhelming feeling of joy and love that permeated the wedding. It was an unforgettable experience for all of us.
    Thanks to all our family and friends for all their support, help and love.
    To Lauren and Carl!!!!

17. 0. George Ramirez says:

Great job catching the details, love the colors and decorations.

18. 0. Sarah says:

What a beautiful wedding! I love the colors, and the detail shots really captured so muh!

19. 0. @LoveWedBliss says:

RT @weddingchicks: Egads this wedding is making me SMILE! @_enzoani @verawanggang @loboheme @JCrew @meaganmramirez http://t.co/RRDHUrvv

20. 0. Kathy Digoy says:

This wedding is beautiful – love the way the red just pops off the page. The blue details of the wedding have been captured wonderfully by the photographer – makes all the little things worth the time and effort. The decorations are amazing and create wonderful additions to the bridal album. The bride and groom look amazing. I love the locket on the bouquet – beautiful shot.

21. 0. Chrissy says:

Amazing pictures! And that is why we are using her for our wedding!!

22. 0. @MeaganMRamirez says:

Today marks a special day!!! I was published for my first time on Wedding Chicks!!!! Check it out and if you have… http://t.co/XWOE4NsQ

23. 0. Jeri Terrell says:

Beautiful venue, awesome photography! Enjoyed reading this adorable couples love story wedding!

24. 0. Monica says:

Love these colors! I especially like the evening shots! Beautiful!

25. 0. Julio Rodiño says:

Se vé que fue una boda hermosa, las fotografías son muy bonitas, se apreciar puede apreciar el gran trabajo y es fuerzo que hay en ellas. Me encanta como resaltan el color de los vestidos de las damas de honor ¡Buen trabajo!

26. 0. Sandra says:

Gorgeous images! I felt like I was there! The details are perfectly captured!

27. 0. Heidi says:

Gorgeous wedding! Love all the details and that the bride made so much on her own, very inspiring! Amazing job Meagan! :)

28. Gorgeous teal colour.. some really nice touches oxox

29. 0. Wedding Dresses says:

So wonderful…
    A purely combination of bright col ours.
    Love the dress of bride.
    Every detail on bouquet presented perfectly.
    Beautiful !!!!

30. 0. Wedding Dresses says:

So wonderful. A purely combination of bright col ours.
    Love the dress of bride. Every detail on bouquet presented perfectly. Beautiful!!!

31. 0. @hoppenheim says:

#wedding heaven! via @weddingchicks @_enzoani @verawanggang @loboheme @JCrew @meaganmramirez http://t.co/zQH2fWvh #WW

32. 0. Linda W. says:

I love it, several details that I missed are all here. What a lovely one of a kind wedding put on by favorite California girls. I will be sure to forward to all of our high school chums( the Habit)

33. 0. Cherith Rydbeck says:

I love the way Meagan captures the essence of the event. Through photos you feel like you were there. Very creative photography.

34. 0. Jess says:

Great color choices!

35. 0. @MagnetStreetWed says:

Love this! Central Coast Aqua and Poppy Wedding http://t.co/xe8vVOVb via @weddingchicks

36. I love the colour theme and I just love the entrance photo.

37. 0. Ali Schlemmer says:

The poppy shade of the bridesmaid dresses is exactly what I’m looking for! Do you remember the name of the color at J Crew?

1. [...] post Central Coast Aqua And Poppy Wedding appeared first on The Wedding [...]

2. [...] / scarf / bridesmaids / cake / cocktails / [...]

3. 0. Monogram Gallery says:

[...] Row { Love Banner, Heart Train,  Bride Bouquet, Bride with Heart [...]

4. [...] | Grey + Lace Wedding Dress | Floral Garland | Groom + Bow Tie | Neon Wedding Stationery | Artisan Cocktails | Rustic Glamour | Tequila + Escort Cards| Wedding Glamping | Mint + Gold + Laser Cut [...]

5. [...] Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs, Bird Cage captured by Meagan Ramirez Photography via Wedding Chicks, Candy Bar captured by Carmen Ash Photography via Something [...]

6. […] Me Pretty} | 3. Bridesmaid Florals {via Style Me Pretty} | 4. Chair Sash {via Wedding Chicks} | 5. Cecillia Suite {via Drolet Paperie} | 6. Mason Jar Florals {via Etsy} | 7. Ombre Cake […]