Although we love when all of your paper goods match and everything is designed with the same motif, we also think it is ok to mix and match your wedding stationery. You can splurge on an extra special save the date or fancy invites and use free printables for all your day of material. You can also go the route of using freebies for your entire wedding day. Either way you go we have a few suggestions before you dive in.
The first is to try and use all the same paper, whether it be pure white, eco-white or gravel. Using the same color paper and weight will give your wedding stationery a consistent look. Second, try your very best to keep a consistent color theme. If you are using several sites that offer printables try and choose one or two colors in the same family. Lucky for you, all of our free wedding templates are designed in the same color scheme. So, not matter which printable you choose they can all be changed to the same color. Check out all of our free printables here and you can see the Free Printable Wedding Invitation template above that includes - invitation, response card, menu cards and table numbers for your guests.
1. Free bride and groom sign
2. heart and arrow free table number templates
3. two hearts free printable wedding save the date cards
4. free paper airplane templates (make a monogram, table number or thank you card)
5. free printable ombre wedding stationery
6. free printable tree thumbprint guestbook
7. free customized silhouette monogram
8. chevron stripe free printable wedding invitation suite