We put together a few easy bridal shower ideas to help you plan an unforgettable yet stylish celebration. We are in love with this bridesmaids luncheon game above. In the days of old, these sterling silver charms were placed in the wedding cake, but Weddings Etc suggests the more intimate setting of a bridesmaid luncheon or wedding shower. Before the bridesmaid cake is cut, each bridesmaid (or flower girl) pulls a ribbon attached to a charm and and an envelope with a quote inside. How cute is that? Read on to see more of our favorite easy bridal shower ideas and inspiration.
Cake topper and favor: Weddings Etc
1. Blushing Bride Bridal Shower Invitations from Minted will start off the event in style
2. Greet guests with a decadently creamy white Russian. You can find the recipe here.
3. Pretty florals in flowering tins photographed by B Schwartz Photography
4. Diy vintage contact paper flags and bunting are the perfect backdrop for a buffet or dessert table. Learn how to make this over at The Sweetest Occasion
5. Bake these Raspberry Vanilla Cupcakes
6. Write advice cards for the bride to be from Yellow Brick Graphics
7. Hang this super cute event banner from Breelyse & Co.
8. Thank your mom, grandma or hostess with one of our Thank-You hankies. A lovely gesture.