plumprettysugarrobes

Pink And Gray Garden Wedding

Alysia, the bride  sent us her pink and gray garden wedding to share with all of you. We knew you would love all of the soft and romantic details, and we knew you would especially love her garden wedding venue. The Hartley Botanica is a must see if you are on the market for a lovely outdoor wedding.

With over 3-acres of professionally landscaped grounds, and boasts the only location in Southern California designed specifically for garden weddings and receptions. You can see how lovely the property is in all of  beautiful photographs taken by Daniel Kim Photography. Don’t worry there are so many more to see in the full gallery here.

Wedding Chicks Must have! On your special day you need a coffee from Starbucks with, “Bride” as the name on it.  Way cute … right?

From The Bride:

We really wanted to have a wedding that was intimate, personal and that was really about joining our two families together. When we first began our search for wedding venues the only criteria we had was that it was outdoors and ceremony/reception at the same location.  When we first saw Hartley Botanica we knew it would be the perfect place for us to get married.  There is something very magical and enchanting about the ceremony location….And who doesn’t like a night under the stars in Southern California.  We loved the beautiful landscaping and the small details like the leaf and heart stamps on the concrete walkways.

We wanted our wedding to be very “us” and be a combination of vintage and romance. The venue is very beautiful and we knew that we wanted to let the beauty of it show by not being over the top with our décor. I researched many vendors and collected pictures from blogs and ideas on what would make the perfect day.  I also had dear friends that were always sharing ideas and great finds with me.  The wedding planning was really a team effort and I could not have done it with out my mom, mother-in-law and my friends.

My most favorite memory of our wedding was standing at the end of the aisle with my Grandfather and making eye contact with KC for the first time.  At that moment, everything that I was stressed over went out the window.  I was there to marry my soul mate and that was all that mattered.  Big thank you to Daniel Kim Photography and Amari Productions for letting us re-live this day through your beautiful photographs and film.

My favorite thing that we did was the use of the mason jars.  We collected over 100 mason jars from family, friends and thrift stores.  Each one was decorated differently using different vintage lace and ribbon.  We used the jars as candle holders for the tables and reception area.

Be sure to watch the video from Amari Productions below. Always a treat to see the wedding in photographs and in action.

View Entire Gallery
Photographer: Daniel Kim Photography
Venue: Hartley Botanica
Catering: Command Performance
Cinematography: Amari Productions
Flowers: Heather & Laurie at Unique Floral Designs
DJ: Joe Sanfelippo: 818.400.1524
Coordinator: Wendi Hatfield
Photo booth:Moonco Photobooth
Cake: Becky Wilkinson

Comments

1. Pink And Gray Garden Wedding http://t.co/iASvz4Zg

2. 0. Kris says:

OMG! This is adorable, pinning away!

3. Pink And Gray Garden Wedding:   Alysia, the bride  sent us her pink and gray garden wedding to share wi… http://t.co/dK1mgvsg #wedding

4. Pink And Gray Garden Wedding:   Alysia, the bride  sent us her pink and gray garden wedding to share with all of… http://t.co/Eqdf6FaH

5. @weddingchicks Pink And Gray Garden Wedding http://t.co/nJPx1cra

6. Check out KC & Alysia’s wedding film featured on@weddingchicks !!!

7. 0. Debi Sementelli says:

So many great details in this lovely wedding! Love the fan programs, the “key” seating, creative use of mason jars, burlap banners, thank you note tucked into the napkin…the list goes on! I am definitely going to share with some brides I’m working with.

8. 0. Marcy Lamont says:

The bride looked very elegant and the venue and details were gorgeous x

9. We just adore this lovely pink and gray garden wedding that was sent in by the bride! http://t.co/WrQfRKDx

10. The keys for the family and friends’ tables is a brilliant idea. All the little details for the wedding reflected the beautiful couple’s ingenuity.

11. 0. sefora says:

The bridesmaids dresses are so cute! Where did they find them?

12. 0. Alysia says:

Thanks!!!! The bridesmaid dresses are from Alfred Angelo.

13. 0. Emily says:

What is the designer of the bride’s shoes?

14. 0. Carolyn says:

beautiful wedding! love the cake!

15. Great Series! I love the dress hanging in the garden and the arching corridor of trees.

16. 0. Alysia says:

@emily they are lulu Townsend – I got them at DSW.

17. 0. bridal girl says:

Wow! What an amazing video and great photos you have here. Thanks for sharing this with us!

18. 0. Kim says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bride’s dress… who is the designer?

19. 0. Shelby says:

Hi Alysia,
    I would love to know the Designer of your Wedding gown – can you please let me know as you looked absolutely stunning!
    Thanks, Shelby

20. 0. Patti Pray says:

May I ask where about the wedding dress? Make, style…where did you buy it? It is beautiful!

21. 0. Alysia says:

Hi!!!- the dress designer is Mori Lee. I will try to get the exact style number. It was purchased at Kay’s Bridal http://www.kaysbridal.com.

22. 0. Tracy says:

Gorgeous wedding! I am getting married in November in St. Thomas – my colors are also gray and pink =)

Just wondering where you got those paddle programs? I love them, and they would be perfect for our beach ceremony!

23. 0. Alysia says:

Hi Tracy – I got the template from – http://www.etsy.com/shop/TypeTen. Tara is great to work with and any print shop can easily print off the template!

24. Great wedding pics. Obviously, the wedding venue plays a very significant role in the success of a wedding.

25. love the unique ideas at this wedding. The ‘find your key’ table plan is fantastic and the fans are a great idea.

26. 0. Meredith says:

What a beautiful wedding!!! My cousin is getting married this summer and her colors are pink and gray too. My daughter is going to be the flower girl. Where did you get the flower girls dress for your wedding? It is adorable! Thanks!

1. [...] bride whose outdoor wedding was featured on this Wedding Chicks blog post was smart to collect them from family and  [...]

2. [...] from left to right, top to bottom: 1. thegiftsoflife 2. nymag 3. weddingchicks 4. sephora 5. chacha Posted in bridal [...]

3. […] 5 – Welcome sign – Want something a bit more fancy? Use an ornate carved frame, like this one from a real garden wedding, to display your wedding welcome sign. See more details here. […]

4. […] via Sweet Life A La Carte, Daniel Kim Photography, and Up Your Ally […]