Classic Pink And Gray Fort George Island Wedding

Jeffrey and Jessica’s classic pink and gray wedding at Fort George Island Wedding was a true Southern Wedding Soiree. It was filled to the brim with sweet charm and personal touches that reflected their relationship.

Believe it or not, it was raining up until twenty minutes before their ceremony. Luckily the sky opened up and the sun started shining and they were able to have their ceremony under a big beautiful tree. You can see more photographs captured by Erika Delgado Photography in the full gallery here. Read on to hear more from Erika and the bride.

We love Jeffrey and Jessica’s first look. From Erika

Every time Jeffrey looked at Jessica that day, you could see his face light up. He couldn’t stop smiling and his eyes stayed focused on his perfect bride all day. And when she would look at him, you could see the world in her eyes. They both glowed with joy.

My favorite was their wine box that was made by Jessica’s grandfather. He made it himself from wood that was used in the construction of her family’s old Georgia farmhouse. They wrote each other love letters, sealed them, chose their favorite wine and both nailed the box shut during their ceremony. They plan to open it on their 10 year anniversary. It was all so romantic. Swoon-worthy to the max.

From The Bride:

Jessica says…”For our wedding day, Jeff and I knew that we wanted to create a day that was intimate, fun, personal, and infused with southern charm. When we first visited the Ribault Club we knew that it would set the perfect backdrop for our beautiful day; not only was it gorgeous but its history infused with southern charm provided the at-home and intimate feel we were looking for. We wanted our friends and family to feel like they were walking into a wedding where they could relax, have fun and enjoy the amazing company. We worked to put our own personal touch into every detail, like the homemade jam favors, the painted table numbers and the amazing food! Our menu was full of our hand-picked southern favorites, like grits, mac and cheese, crab cakes, mini BLT’s, fried chicken and waffles, and of course, fried green tomato’s. Our favorite details were the guestbook thumbprint tree (hand painted by my amazing husband!) and our wine box, which my grandfather made for us from wood that was used in the construction of our family’s old Georgia farmhouse. The best part of our wedding day by far was being surrounded by all of the people that we love the most, showering us with their love and blessings. We couldn’t have asked for a better way to start our new life together!”

Be sure to enjoy this film by Imprint Cinema.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Erika Delgado Photography
Second Photographer: Chris Kruger Photography
Venue: The Ribault Club
Florist: Shea Hopely Flowers
Cake: Simply Delicious! Cakes
Caterer: Matthews Restaurant and Catering
Flowers: Shea Hopely Flowers
Cinematography: Imprint Cinema
Dress: Solutions Bridal Gainesville
Shoe Designer: Badgley Mischka
Makeup: Erika Delgado
DJ: Herman Nazworth

Comments

1. Rain Rain Go Away! Classic Pink And Gray Fort George Island Wedding by @ErikaDelPhotos http://t.co/AGuw6PRB

2. 0. kristen says:

Would you mind saying where the bridesmaids dresses are from? Beautiful wedding! congratulations!!

3. Classic Pink And Gray Fort George Island Wedding: Jeffrey and Jessica’s classic pink and gray wedding a… http://t.co/tMEzKkZk #wedding

4. RT @weddingchicks: Rain Rain Go Away! Classic Pink And Gray Fort George Island Wedding by @ErikaDelPhotos http://t.co/AGuw6PRB

5. Classic Pink And Gray Fort George Island Wedding: Jeffrey and Jessica’s classic pink and gray wedding at Fort Ge… http://t.co/ZFA1Ltx5

6. Classic Pink And Gray Fort George Island Wedding by @Erikadelphotos featured on Wedding Chicks! http://t.co/OrhBT1hp via @WeddingChicks

7. Classic Pink And Gray Fort George Island Wedding http://t.co/0VJ7lObM

8. 0. Erika Delgado says:

Thanks for this beautiful post! I couldnt of asked for a better couple to work with, this was truly an amazing wedding to be a part of. So happy to see it on Wedding Chicks! XO

Kristen, The bridesmaid dresses were Amsale.

9. 0. Jessica says:

Thank you so much for featuring our wedding! We were blessed with an amazing team of vendors, who helped to make our day come together even better than we could have ever imagined. It was a dream come true, and we’re so grateful that our special day is being featured on Wedding Chicks! xoxo

10. 0. Kathie southwick says:

What an amazingly beautiful bride (and very handsome groom). And I know for a fact that the bride is also intelligent, compassionate, strong and resilient. Beautiful pictures. Much thought took place to create this event. Many blessings to you both.

11. 0. Jesika says:

Where did you get your dress from?? I absolutely love it!

12. I absolutely love everything about this wedding!! Absolutely gorgeous couple, the brides dress was fabulous! I loved the colour theme, so soft and pretty! All the details were also fab, especially the keys! Looks like it was certainly a day for everyone to remember :-)

13. 0. Jessica says:

Jesika: Thanks! My dress was by Jasmine, and I changed the original design a little bit by taking off the beading throughout the dress and changing the neckline to be scalloped

14. 0. Jessica says:

Jesika: Thanks! My dress is from Solutions Bridal, and the designer is Jasmine. I made some changes to the original dress by removing the beading from throughout the dress and making the neckline scalloped :)

15. 0. Cindy says:

so many beautiful details!!!! love the table numbers, the bridesmaids dresses and the bride dress…gorgeous!! Congrats

16. 0. Aurelie says:

Gorgeous couple! Great photos and so many cool decoration.

17. 0. Parekh says:

I must admire everything I see here, from the dress to the cake. The venue is amazing that has beautified the whole wedding ceremony. I should not ignore the meticulous attention paid to the photography. Loved it!!!! Congratulations to both of you. Have a happy married life.

18. 0. olya says:

I love the wine bottle idea. So romantic!

19. 0. olya says:

Adorable!

20. 0. jocey says:

such a pretty wedding.

21. 0. Ilene says:

I absolutely love everything about this wedding. From the colors to the ceremony box, the tree sign in, key seating chart, dresses and the list goes on!!!

22. 0. Anita says:

Such a beautiful wedding! I just love those flowers!! Beautiful and delicate looking, I just love pink and gray together!

23. 0. Katrina says:

Anyone know where the groom’s suit is from?

24. 0. Jessica says:

Katrina-

The groom’s suit is from Express.

25. 0. joy says:

love everything about the wedding..hope you can share some of the details for the wedding reception..i absolutely want to recreate! :)
    God bless you both!

26. 0. Jaime says:

I love all the decor and details w/ this wedding! The wooden table numbers are exactly what I have been looking for! Where did you find them??

27. 0. Jessica says:

Jamie,

We bought the wooden numbers at Michaels, and then painted/distressed them ourselves. Hope this helps!

Jessica

28. 0. Indian says:

Hi,

Really !! such a beautiful wedding, whatever i attended this is the most beautiful .. God Bless You !!

29. 0. terry says:

Hello,

Would love to know where you got your thumb print tree guestbook. My son and his bride really love this idea and yours is so beautiful. Would love to get one for them.

Thank you, your wedding was absolutely beautiful!

30. 0. Jessica B. says:

Hi Terry,

Thank you! The groom actually painted our thumbprint tree, but I know you can find similar ones on etsy.com.

31. 0. Jennifer says:

Hi,
    I bought the wooden numbers and was wondering how you distress them. thanks
    Jennifer

32. 0. Beth says:

Where are the men’s suits from?

33. 0. Jessica B. says:

Jennifer, we just painted the wooden numbers and then distressed them with sandpaper.

Beth, the suits are from Express.

34. 0. blogspot.com says:

Hello there! Do you know iff they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing
    very good success. If you know of any please share.
    Many thanks!

1. [...] Soiree was one of my favorite weddings this year. Check out their photos and wedding inspiration here and you’ll see [...]

2. [...] Soiree was one of my favorite weddings this year. Check out their photos and wedding inspiration here and you’ll see [...]

3. [...] Row Left: Image via The Lane. Second Row Right: Image via Fleaing France. Third Row Left: Image via Wedding Chicks. Third Row Right: Image via Blossom Sweet. Fourth Row Left: Photography by Mango Studios. Fourth [...]

4. [...] Every Last Detail (Jessica Lorren Photography), Loverly, Wedding Chicks (Erika Delgado Photography), Onewed (Paper Antler Photography), Inspired By This (KT Merry), A Low [...]

5. […] Centerpiece – Erika Delgado Photography, via Wedding Chicks […]

6. […] we saw this idea from one of our South Florida photographers, Erika, we fell in love. The couple placed a bottle of […]

7. 0. pink granite says:

[…] so trite take on a coastal color scheme.  images from top left, clockwise {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, […]