Personalized hankies make unique bridesmaid gifts for all your friends. In this easy tutorial, we will show you how to wrap up your personalized keepsake hankie and send them off to your bestie. Easy, cute andÂ and vintage chic all at the same time.
These little cuties will make a memorable and sweet gesture your bridesmaids will want to keep for years to come. See all our keepsake hankies here, and don’t forget to check out our Save The Date and Invite Hankies too! Be sure to check out howÂ Addison and Tracey used vintage hankies in their antique style wedding here.
Bonus! All this week one item a day will be on SUPER SALE. Today our Antique Bridesmaid Hankie is on sale. You can choose bridesmaid, maid of honor, matron of honor and flower girl for $10. The sale ends to tonight. Stay tuned to see what is on sale tomorrow.
The supplies you will need:
1. An envelope, and piece of card stock (or any type heavy weight paper)
3. Ink Pen
Follow these easy steps to fold theÂ vintage hankies for sending in the mail:
1. Lay out the hankie on a flat surface
2. Place the card stock (cut to fit the same size envelope) in the middle of the hankie
3. Fold the top and bottom sides over the card stock meeting in the middle
4. Fold over the remaining ends of the hankie to completely cover the card stock
5. Secure both ends with the twine and place inside of the envelope. Address your envelope and send it off to your bridesmaids!
Don’t forget to snag these super cute vintage-like hankies up. Today only they are sale for $10.