PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

San Clemente Historic Cottage Wedding

As the weather warms up, a beach wedding sounds ideal. Picture the rolling cliffs and the crystal blue ocean as the backdrop to your ceremony, we can’t think of a prettier setting. Jacquie and Greg could not agree more. They chose a San Clemente cliff side camp spot for their ceremony and headed over to the Historic Cottage San Clemente for their ceremony.

Most all the details were crafted by Jacquie. Umbrellas & fans for the ceremony, mason jars for the guests’ cocktails, succulent filled window panes, burlap banners, wine barrels as cocktail tables and wooden signs directing guests to each location. She did it all with a little help from event planner Kimberly Conners. You can see all the pretty details up close in the full gallery. Photographed by Matthew Morgan Photography.

From Kimberly Conners:
Jacquie and I first met at the beginning of the year where she told me about her wedding and all the ideas she had. When she told me she was going to get married at a camp site overlooking the ocean, I was thrilled! I loved the idea. This also meant that a lot of work was to be done to transform it into a ceremony site, but I was totally up for the challenge.

There’s nothing I love more than a creative bride. Jacquie worked so hard on this wedding and all of the details that went into it. Some of those details included umbrellas & fans for the ceremony, mason jars for the guests’ cocktails, succulent filled window panes, burlap banners, wine barrels as cocktail tables and wooden signs directing guests to each location.
The weather that day was perfect for an outdoor ceremony and the ocean provided the perfect backdrop for their vows. After the ceremony, guests followed the path to the Historic Cottage where the reception was held. Everything was amazing – down to the last detail!

Jacquie is so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family. One of her best friends, Missy, provided many of the antique jars and succulent arrangements for the wedding. They were stunning! The rest of the beautiful flowers along with the bouquets were provided by my favorite florist, Aly with the Vine’s Leaf. Jacquie also had several friends help out during the reception by making yummy desserts for the sweets table, helping with the set-up and helping to clean up at the end of the night. It was so awesome to see everyone work together to make Jacquie and Greg’s day perfect! It was such a beautiful wedding to be a part of.

All the pretty florals you see at this San Clemente Historic Cottage Wedding are designed by one of our Hand-Picked Vendors. You can see more of The Vine’s Leaf work on her Hand-Page by clicking here.

View Entire Gallery

Venue: Historic Cottage San Clemente
Hair: Heather, Salon Zinnia
Cinematography: Joe Park Weddings
Coordinator: Kimberly Conners
Lighting: Black Tie Events
Prop or Furniture Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Succulent Arrangements, Living Art Rentals & Styling: Roots Living Art Design
Wine Barrel Rentals – King Barrel | DJ: John Muir, Dolce Entertainment | Makeup: Janae Allanson | Caterer: Tacos El Tiburon

Comments

1. Yay my hometown! San Clemente Historic Cottage Wedding @thevinesleaf @kconnersevents @matthewmorgan @weddingvideojoe http://t.co/n3TLj6ri

2. San Clemente Historic Cottage Wedding: As the weather warms up, a beach wedding sounds ideal. Picture the rollin… http://t.co/kUjHUilr

3. San Clemente Historic Cottage Wedding http://t.co/en9qRRUQ

4. 0. Kimberly Conners says:

Yeah! I’m so thrilled to be featured on the Wedding Chicks amd so grateful to be part of such a beautiful wedding. Congrats again to Jacquie and Greg!

5. So excited to be featured on the Wedding Chicks! San Clemente Historic Cottage Wedding http://t.co/0GrUHiqn via @WeddingChicks

6. 0. Amber says:

I love everything about this wedding! How cute is the sign with Mr & Mrs?!? The pillows, table flowers and table numbers are adorable. Kimberly and Aly have done it again! I love all the weddings you work on.

7. 0. Theresa says:

wow!!! beautiful wedding! kim conners does an amazing job with all the details. good work and congrats to the happy couple.

8. 0. Stefanie says:

Beautiful wedding! So much fun and you did such a great job on the details. Jacquie looked amazing and Matt Morgan killed it on the pictures! <3 your work Kim :)

9. 0. Andrea says:

Can you please tell me where the bridesmaid dresses are from? They are the perfect color! (Jcrew?)
    Thank you!

10. 0. Jessica says:

I love all the details. Especially the burlap sign. What an amazing place to get married. I can’t wait to work with Kim in a few weeks for my wedding. I hope it looks just as beautiful.

11. Thank you for the feature @weddingchicks! San Clemente Historic Cottage Wedding http://t.co/aWZBiUlh via @WeddingChicks

12. Beautiful!!! I love everything about this wedding!!!

13. Rad. RT @weddingchicks: San Clemente Historic Cottage Wedding http://t.co/dowPNzJL

14. 0. Kathy says:

Absolutely stunning…love all the details! Kym and Jacquie did an awesome job planning this beautiful wedding!

15. 0. Tianna says:

I am in love with every detail in this wedding! The colors worked perfectly with the details of the wood signs and I love the glass bottles used for flower vases. It all tied together perfectly, good job Kim! :)

16. 0. Kristen says:

Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE all the details…. the burlap, jars, succulents, old crates! Everything about it! Kym & Aly, you 2 do such amazing work!

17. 0. Liz says:

I love all of the personalized and creative details that went into this wedding! The flowers and succulents, mason jars, fans, pillows… it all looks so beautiful amoung the fabulous background!

18. 0. Liz says:

I love all of the personalization and creative details! The flowers and succulents, mason jars, vintage items, fans, pillows… it all looks so great amoung the gorgeous setting!

19. 0. Cristina says:

Stunning job Kym!! Love it as usual : )

20. 0. Ashley Orwitz says:

What a breathtaking location!! After the first few pictures I wasn’t too sure, but as I saw everything fit together, I got a little jealous :)

21. 0. Nikki says:

Love love love this wedding! Stunning location and fabulous details :)

22. 0. Jana says:

Beautiful wedding. Kimberly Conners events really did a great job putting together all of these intricate details!! I am impressed.

23. 0. Bianca says:

What an amazing setting and absolutely stunning bridesmaid dresses!

24. 0. Nichole says:

OMG!! That was perfect!! Where are the bridesmaids dresses from?

25. 0. Gigi says:

i love how the site was truly transformed! i like the idea of the picture frame hanging in the tree, and using benches instead of chairs! great ideas, great details, beautiful flowers, and great photos! congrats to the bride and groom!

26. 0. Tiffany says:

WOW! Blown away by the little details. Love beach weddings and this turned out perfect. The bride looked beautiful, her and Kimberly Conners made an amazing team. Love love love.

Blessings to the bride and groom!

27. 0. Cindy says:

Where are those Bridesmaid dresses from? I just LOVE them!!

28. 0. Kristin says:

Wow, this wedding is nothing short of stunning! The colors, details and personal touches really make this wedding one of a kind. Kimberly & Jacquie did an amazing job… I’m very impressed :)

29. I can’t handle the pretty! http://t.co/XDNsRFPn

30. 0. Katie says:

This is such a beautful wedding! All the details are FABULOUS!

31. What a great venue and awesome details!

32. 0. Tim Duncan says:

Love the colors of this wedding!

33. 0. mandy adams says:

Thanks so much for featuring our burlap banner and burlap table numbers from our little shop (iwishedforyou.etsy.com). What a beautiful wedding! Blessings to the bride and groom.

34. 0. emma says:

your wedding looked amazing and beautiful!! i was just wondering where you found your bridesmaid dresses at?? i’ve been looking for that shade of green or a shade close to that with no luck…

35. 0. Amanda says:

I too would love to know where the bridesmaid dresses were purchased =]

36. 0. Chelsea Sektnan says:

Hi!

I would love to talk to your bride and groom- Jacquie and Greg. I’m getting married at the cottage in October and would love to talk to her about her experience. I hope you don’t mind- I pinterested your photos like a zillion times! What an awesome wedding!
    Cheers-
    Chelsea

37. 0. Missy Kanter says:

My name is Missy Kanter and this is one of my best friends Jacquie and her amazing husband Greg. This wedding was such an amazing event to be a part of . I truly enjoyed every moment, and late nights with Jacquie planning all the details. My company Roots Living Art Design provided all of the succulent arrangements, succulent prop rentals , in addition to final touches and event styling for the bride and her husband on her big day! To contact me for company information call (949)300-6234, or email missykantersroots@ gmail.com! Thanks and hope you in enjoy checking out this amazing wedding!

38. 0. danielle says:

where are these bridesmaid dresses from

1. [...] to right, top to bottom: 1. casasugar 2. studiochoo 3. marthastewartweddings 4. josevillablog 5. weddingchicks Posted in inspiration [...]

2. [...] 2010 Featured Wedding Chicks Modernlywed The Oceanside Bride Favorites Aaron Dieppa Photography Beauty-full by Molly [...]

3. [...] credits: cupcake liner cocktail cap, sunscreen, cooling mist, shoe valet, fans and paper parasols, sunglasses, bottled lemonade, oshibori towels (available here) :: Related posts ::Creative [...]

4. [...] Matthew Morgan Photography via Wedding Chicks [...]

5. [...] Photography: Jen Huang Via: OnceWed // Cake Photography: Birds of a Feather Via: Brides // Crates Photography: Matthew Morgan Photography Via: Wedding Chicks // Bridesmaid Matthew Morgan [...]

6. [...] Colored Cake via Low Country Wedding Photography by Kristen Marie/ Mint Green Bridesmaids Dress via Wedding Chicks Photography by  Matthew Morgan Photography/ Mint Table Setting  /Mint Invitation with Gold [...]

7. [...] framed table numbers, splits and straws Row 2: golden dinnerware set, Faux Bois invites Row 3: vintage soda boxes and floral decor, dress hung on barn Row 4: kraft love confetti, glitter dipped mason jars, photo booth [...]

8. [...] personalized feel to the place and added some much needed color. So, with a little inspiration from past weddings- I got to [...]