When it comes to choosing your color palette, why not think about using a little of the sparkly stuff? We see gold popping up everywhere as it very well should, it is gorgeous. No need for a super duper fancy wedding to incorporate gold into your event, gold can go any which way, dress it up or dress it down. Add a little golden glamour to your wedding with these easy gold wedding ideas.
1. Your bridesmaids would look adorable in this Alice + Olivia gold sequined dress.
2.Wedding favors: Mini Monogram Cookies. Each one has a hand painted gold border and the letter of your choice.
3. Having an outdoor easy clean wedding try these gold paper plates
4. Gold wedding invitations. In fact you can see these invite in real life by clicking here
5. The entire wedding party should have just a dash of gold including the groom and his men. We love this gold neck tie.
6. Sparkly Sequin Trim which looks gorgeous wrapped around anything.
7. Table number holders in metallic gold can be uses for pace cards or table numbers.
8. Easy breezy we do cake topper. You pick the heart color.
9. Twinkle up your flower girls toes in these sparkly ballet flats