Plum Pretty Sugar

Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas From This & That Vintage Rentals

It’s officially that time of year! The weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer and it’s the perfect time for a beach wedding. To get everyone a little excited and inspired for the up coming shift in seasons, we have some super cute shabby chic beach ideas from This & That Vintage Rentals.

After a super long engagement, Chris and Shanda had an intimate wedding on the cliffs of California’s Laguna Beach. Of course everything had a shabby chic romantic vibe and the event was filled with vintage rentals. All of this beachy goodness was photographed by Katie Neal Photo. To see more head on over to the full gallery.

From The Bride:

Sweet Emilia Jane was fantastic! She called me out as a burlap and lace girl right away! Vintage/Romantic with Bohemian touches was the perfect vibe for us! I love how all of the details turned out! I loved how personal and thoughtful our decor and ambiance was! One of my favorite things included in the decor was my parents, and Chris’s parent’s wedding photos, along with photos of my grandparents and great grandparents who are no longer with us. It was a nice reminder of family, tradition and marriage.

Many pieces displayed at our wedding for the entrance tables, drink and dessert station and lounge are from my family’s company, This & That Vintage Rentals. My dad did an incredible job picking out unique pieces that made our wedding so special! I loved the special little touches and collaborations of friends and family. It meant so much to us that Chris’s sister made our cake and one of my best friend’s made the ring pillow. And I am a huge Dave Matthews fan, so it was so fitting to have a bottle of Dave’s own wine on every table, which was perfect timing, as it was released just a month before.

It was truly a perfect evening of laughing, dancing and enjoying the ambiance with our close friends and family! The best part is that the Newland Barn is right up the street from where we live, so every time we drive by it, my son Nathan says, “Momma, remember when Dadda, Momma and Nae got married?” I love it every time he says it!

View Entire Gallery

Stationery: Where’s the Party
Veil or Hair Accessories: etsy
Prop or Furniture Rentals: This & That Vintage Rentals
Ceremony Site: Laguna Beach
Assorted Desserts: Sweet & Saucy Shop
Other Rentals (non vintage) Baker Party Rentals
Officiant: Abel Galvan | Cake: Jamie Isaacs (Groom’s Sister) | Caterer: JR’s Deli in Costa Mesa

Comments

1. 0. Chandra says:

Love the soft flowers! Everything about this is beautiful!

2. 0. Colleen says:

So pretty! Love the fabric mason jar table numbers and the little burlap bags. I am such a sucker for printed bags.

3. Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas From This & That Vintage Rentals: It’s officially that time of year! Th… http://t.co/wYGjO5oz #wedding

4. Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas From This & That Vintage Rentals http://t.co/ZSbPMFD2

5. @weddingchicks Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas From This & That Vintage Rentals http://t.co/RlBr0F8f

6. RT @weddingchicks: Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas From This & That Vintage Rentals http://t.co/xI7T4OE1

7. RT @weddingchicks: Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas From This & That Vintage Rentals http://t.co/ZSbPMFD2

8. 0. Hannah M says:

The different cake stands are great. And I like the mason jars with the decorative paper straws–I’m thinking about using them for my backyard wedding.

9. Shabby Chic Wedding Ideas @swoonbykatie @FlawlessMUA @wheres_theparty @theflorallab @SweetEmiliaJane @mysweetandsaucy http://t.co/hhTJm1sJ

10. 0. Megan says:

What a beautiful wedding! I love the pale pinks and neutral tones, so classic!

11. 0. Katie says:

Woo wooo! Thanks so much for the feature ladies!!!!!

12. 0. Shanda Isaacs says:

Thank you so much for featuring our wedding and our pieces from This & That Vintage Rentals! We are so pleased and excited! It’s so nice to look at all of the photos again! I feel all giddy and just want to do it all over again! Such a perfect evening!

13. 0. Megan says:

Any idea where those bridesmaid dresses came from? I am thinking of using a similar color.

14. 0. Shanda Isaacs says:

@Megan…Bridesmaids dresses are from JCP :) I even wanted to go a little more dusty purple, but that color is hard to find!

15. Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas From This & That Vintage Rentals http://t.co/Vp7SRVQg via @WeddingChicks

16. 0. grace says:

beautiful, beautiful umbrella ! loved that

grace

17. 0. Amelie says:

So pretty!!

18. 0. Megan says:

@Shanda – Wow!! Never would have guessed that! Thanks for the tip :)

19. 0. Hannah M says:

The mason jars are great. And I love the straws. Contemplating using mason jars at my wedding, and this is a great example of how cute they could be.

20. Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas from @Weddingchicks: http://t.co/0yTmxemi

21. 0. Simply Peachy says:

Such gorgeously romantic florals.

22. 0. Jaime Dellachiara says:

Love Love Love these pictures of my beautiful friend Shanda. Her wedding and every last detail really shows what a unique person she is. I love all the amazing pieces This & That Vintage Rentals has, beautiful treasures given a second life to shine and help create spaces that make for special memories…like weddings. Gorgeous Bride and Groom!

23. 0. June Smith says:

Congrats to Chris and Shanda , I simply needed to thank you so much for sharing this post. This post give me lots beach wedding ideas. Specially thankful for the post of wedding cakes.

24. 0. amazing cake art says:

For most up-to-date information you have to pay a visit web and on world-wide-web I found this
    web page as a best site for hottest updates.

1. [...] we have some super cute ideas shabby chic beaches Rentals Vintage This & That. [...] … Wedding Chicks This entry was posted in Real Wedding and tagged Chic, From, Ideas, range, renting, Shabby, This, [...]

2. [...] Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]

3. [...] Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. Tags: bouquet [...]

4. [...] Shabby Chic Beach Wedding Ideas Related Posts:Shabby Chic 17 | Flickr – Photo Sharing!Go-Go Amy's How to be a Pinup Girl [...]

5. [...] Photo by Amy & Stuart Photography via WeddingChicks [...]