As you know, we are huge supporter of hair fascinators and head pieces, but we also love when a bride puts on a bolero. Weather it be a traditional lace, ruffled, handmade crotchet or something avant garde, we love them all. You can change your wedding look in an instant.
If you are thinking of taking a risk and pairing a headpiece with a balero, be sure that one does not over power the other. We gathered a number of creative wedding boleros to share with you. Do share which one you love the best.
1. French ace Ivory Bolero
2. Wedding Bolero French Alencon Lace
3. Cleo - Beaded Lace Boler
4. Jean- Lace Bolero on tull
1. Holly Stalder photographed by Jon Duenas
2. Regal Yellow Dupioni Raw Silk Wrap
3. Grace - Mohair Silk Crochet Lace Bridal Shrug
4. Interlocked Medallions Bolero
All the beautiful lace boleros you see before are from Aire Barcelona