Flower Girl Tutu Dresses

We are not sure why, but a little girl in a tutu is the cutest thing ever. Don’t you think? Just in time for spring Diana Elizabeth and Angela Saban Design collaborated to show the latest trends in tutu attire. Along with showcasing an old, but new venue in downtown Phoenix called The Felch House Inn a 1920s home that was recently purchased. The grounds were updated a bit, but the inside has remained the same, making for a unique Phoenix wedding venue.

All of the tutus you see can be purchased at Jujus Tutus. You see more of the tutu dresses and some beautiful bridal portraits by clicking here.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Diana Elizabeth

Event Designer: Angela Saban Design
Venue: The Felch House Inn
Makeup: Aeni Domme
Hair: Vonn Wynn
Cake: Angel Cakes Bakery – Gluten Free
Dress Designer: Uptown Bridal & Boutique
Flowers: The Garage by Ivy
Jewelry: Twice Loved Vintage (the bridal jewelry)
Veil or Hair Accessories: Posh a la Mode
Flower Girl Fewelry: 51st Ave. Designs
Wooden Signs: My Soul Speak
Parasols & Aisle Runner :BellaAisleRunners
Flower Girl Tutus: Juju’s Tutus

Comments

1. 0. Julie Read says:

Thank you so much for featuring my lovely dresses & the shoot that we styled. It is such an honor!! We had a great time collaborating on such a fun shoot. And, you are right, there is NOTHING cuter than a little girl in a tutu (but I may be a bit biased!)

2. 0. Diana Elizabeth says:

Thanks for the support ladies! Xx

3. Our styled shoot is live! http://t.co/a8tNKVmE via @WeddingChicks

4. Oh my gosh!
    So right, They are the CUTEST :D
    Love the dresses, keep it up.

5. 0. Angela Saban says:

Thanks ladies for the beautiful feature! I am so lucky to be working with so many talented, amazing vendors here in Phoenix, it is truly a priveledge and makes my job so much fun.

6. Absolutely adorable! #ISeePink #WeddingWednesday “@MeganClouse: #ISeePink Some seriously cute tutu pink @weddingchicks http://t.co/IcBuHg0G”

7. Need better shoes! Cute tho RT @DisneyWeddings: Beyond precious! RT @weddingchicks:
    Flower Girl Tutu Dresses- http://t.co/kQNw77RE

8. 0. Becky Bomgardner says:

Diana did a wonderful job catching the magic of these little ladies. It was a wonderful team of vendors that came together to create the moments and it is a blast working with them here in Phoenix! Come visit The Felch House Inn, it is in the 70s today in Phoenix! Thanks for the honor of being on wedding chick’s sight!

9. 0. Becky Bomgardner says:

What a great job Diana Elizabeth did capturing the magic of these little ladies! It was a wonderful photo shoot and I was honored to be the venue for it. Thanks so much amy and jocey for sharing our work. Phoenix is a great place to get married ladies, no need to wait for June it is in the 70s here today!

10. 0. Cristen (Sassy Chic Blog) says:

Very talented ladies! Gorgeous! :)

11. Flower Girl Tutu Dresses: We are not sure why, but a little girl in a tutu is the cutest thing ever. Don’t you t… http://t.co/repVL3Eu

12. Lovely!! This is enchanting!

13. 0. Jaclyn says:

Thanks for the feature ladies! These shots turned out amazing and the little ladies look precious!

14. in love with these. http://t.co/pP7LqaXS #weddingobsessed.

15. 0. Mimi says:

They are so cute! I remember when my daughter was that age and she wore a lavender dress very similar. We went to a wedding at a vineyard upstate NY. My daughter would not walk around without her parasol and danced the entire day away! The photographer had a blast taking pictures of her…memories I’ll have forever. She’s 15 now.. :) But these pics brought me back. Love it!

16. 0. Jodi Buckles says:

Many thanks to Wedding Chicks for the LOVE! It is an honor to be featured on your beautiful blog. A magical collaboration of decadent designs and sparkling talent…

17. me desmayoooo! son unas princesas! :’) ….Flower Girl Tutu Dresses http://t.co/duTbIIdX via @WeddingChicks

18. Oh how adorable! : )

19. 0. Kayla says:

This is the sweetest thing! The shoot is beautiful~ Everyone did an amazing job! Every detail is remarkable.

20. These flower girl ensembles are the cutest! And Brides used to worry about being upstaged by their bridesmaids…

21. This is the sweetest thing! The shoot is so beautiful~

22. 0. Aneta says:

Truly stunning photos! And the dresses are absolutely adorable ! It look it was a fun photo shoot :) I wonder if girls had trouble giving back this amazing tutus ?

23. 0. Sonja Prough says:

Register your boutique FREE now to become our official partner! You can register at http://www.sonjaroses.com/register-your-boutique.html.

24. 0. Lydia Anne says:

Hello Wedding chicks,
    I wanted to ask you whether you could tell me where I can get the white parasol that says “Once Upon A Time” on the topside? I have been surfing the internet and have not been able to locate it!
    Lydia Anne

25. 0. Angela Saban says:

The parasol and aisle runner are both from bella Aisle Runners on Etsy
    This us their shop link https://www.etsy.com/people/BellaAisleRunners

26. 0. AYla Tigli says:

Dear Madam / sir;

We are a mid size kids clothing manufacturer in Turkey. We manufacture many kids products starting form 9-12 months to 7.8 years of age. Seeing your product range we are sure that you may be interested in our products too as we manufacture tutus, pettiskirts and tutu dressess, boys formals ets.

We have stocks that you can buy with moq 30, you can also order your own design and /or we can put your brand on our products.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Regards,
    Ayla Tigli
    Akademi Group – Turkey –
    P: + 90. 212 236 1181
    Mobile: + 90. 532 240 55 66
    Mail : ayla.tigli@akademigrup.com.tr
    Skype: mektupkutusu@hotmail.com

27. 0. Jennifer says:

Please send me tu tu brochures I am looking for one for my flower girl!!! Please

28. 0. Samantha Bennett says:

Hello :)

These tutus are so cute & adorable !!!
    I’m getting married in 6.28.14 & wanted to see how I could order 2 tutus for my neices they will be my flower girls !!
    the gray & yellow one is perfect for it plz let me know what I have to do to get these !!!

thanks samantha :)

29. 0. Julie Read says:

Hello! You can order the empire tutu flower girl dresses featured in this shoot through me, Juju’s Tutus! My etsy site is http://www.etsy.com/shop/jujustutus or you can visit the shop now link on my website http://www.jujustutus.com. You can also email me at Julie (at) jujustutus (dot) com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

30. Very Sweet pattern of forks Dresses

31. 0. Amanda Guerrero says:

I love these dresses I would love to order 3 of the pink an orange I’m getting married June 28 2014… Please let me know how I could

32. 0. Julie Reaf says:

Hi Amanda!
    The dresses can be ordered through my website http://www.jujustutus.com or you can find me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/jujustutus
    Looking forward to working with you!

33. 0. Black N Bianco says:

Awww those flower girl tutu dresses are so cute!

34. 0. rebecca harborne says:

Im looking to buy these peach colourrd flower girl tutu dresses but i dont kno how to..please get in touch and let me know thanx.x

1. [...] IMAGES COURTESY OF: Babycakes NYC, popbar, Lael Cakes & Wedding Chicks [...]

2. […] Happy to say that this lovely shoot featuring some of my favorite vendors in the Phoenix valley can be seen on Wedding Chicks today.  Thanks Amy and Jocey for the feature!  See the post here. […]