Plum Pretty Sugar

Fall Inspired Wedding Decor

It only seemed fitting that we shared a little something from Portland since we just left the eclectic city. Captured by Diana Marie Photography and styled to perfection by Fleur:ology (who we had the pleasure of meeting at our little mixer.) All of this fall inspired wedding decor is surely to inspire you if you are planning an end of the year wedding celebration.

Besides all the luxurious wedding details, we have to mention the blushing pink wedding dress by AniA Couture. We certainly hope to see more of you pretty ladies in wedding gowns with a tint of color. Who does not look pretty pink? There are so many more photographs to see in the full wedding gallery by clicking here.

Loving how Fleur:ology mixed subdued neutrals with surprise pops of bright color, keeping with the fall theme but adding a little bit of sunshine to the overall look and feel. The fall rustic treats are all made by One Divine Party (whom we also had the pleasure of meeting). All the tasty treats looking absolutely amazing.

View Entire Gallery

Veil or Hair Accessories: Elizabeth Perry Collections
Bridal Headpieces: Jannie Baltzer
Bridal Sash: Nicky Design
Dessert Table: One Divine Party
Pastries: NuVrei Bakery
Plates, napkins, cups: Anthropology

Comments

1. 0. Erich McVey says:

Incredible job, Diana, Liz and Lindsay. Awesome photos!

2. 0. Matthew Duerksen says:

Great work! I love the special touch on the wedding invitations!

3. Love the buttons on the wedding cake, Fall Inspired Wedding Decor http://t.co/RhwiNKAt

4. Beautiful shots, fantastic cakes

5. Beautiful pics! I love the idea of yellow and purple for fall. And the flower detailing on that dress is incredible!

6. thank you ladies, for this feature!
    it was awesome to work with so many wonderful and talented friends!

7. 0. becky says:

lloooooove it! great job diana!!!!

8. 0. melissa says:

the string details are amazing! I LOVE this wedding!!

9. 0. One Divine Party says:

This was such a fun shoot to be a part of, I love the colors, textures and loved thinking of the warm cozy comfort sweets to include in the dessert bar! For more details shots of the dessert bar you can click on this link http://www.facebook.com/media/​set/​?set=a.343899288954189.93700.20​2482489762537&type=3
    Thank you so much Wedding Chicks for featuring the shoot and it was so great meeting you when you visited!!!

xx Amy Childs
    One Divine Party (owner)

10. 0. Lindsay says:

I’m honored to be part of this amazing group of pro’s, and to be featured on Wedding Chicks! Thanks :)

11. can’t get over this cake! LOVE @dianamariephoto @janniebaltzer @paper_bloom @fleurology_liz @EPCollections @Nuvrei http://t.co/fJnAGSA2

12. 0. Kati Decker says:

I LOVE the details on this shoot! Such awesome photography. Thanks so much for sharing!

13. Honored to be featured on @weddingchicks today and to have worked with so many awesome vendors! <3 http://t.co/KgToLwS0

14. THis is a stunning colour combination! Beautiful captures! The team did a lovely job…truly inspirational. I love the balance of DIY with Glamourous elements for an elegant overall look…lovely work by all!

15. 0. Jenna Stratman says:

That dress just stole my heart!

16. 0. Limo Hire says:

Love you guys :) Keep It Up

17. 0. Anne-Marie says:

What a beautiful shoot. Gorgeous work Diana, Jannie love as always!

18. 0. AniA Couture says:

Thanks so much for featuring our new WToo gown! We absolutely adore the blush gowns for our brides of all seasons- but in fall, it’s an even bigger statement! Love this shoot!

19. I had such a wonderful time working with you girls! And everything turned out so beautifully. It’s amazing how everyones ideas and visions came together so seamlessly. I am truly blessed that you let me be apart of it with you =]

20. 0. Anne says:

Are you sure the dress is AniA Couture? It looks like the EXACT dress that I bought, which is WToo. Just curious!

21. 0. Kimberly Chau says:

Yes, the dress is most definitely the Olivia from Wtoo!

22. 0. anissa says:

how do I find that PINK dress?????

23. 0. Jennifer says:

What color blue would you call this? I love it for my upcoming wedding.

1. [...] So..today I wanted to share a shoot that Liz from Fleur:ology and I put together. It was such an honor to work with so many talented people. I seriously am blessed with some awesome friends in Portland! :) I want to thank Grey Likes Weddings for featuring our shoot which you can see here, as well as thank  Wedding Chicks for featuring this shoot as well, which you can see here! [...]

2. [...] weddingchicks.com via Pretty Pear Bride on [...]

3. […] So..today I wanted to share a shoot that Liz from Fleur:ology and I put together. It was such an honor to work with so many talented people. I seriously am blessed with some awesome friends in Portland! I want to thank Grey Likes Weddings for featuring our shoot which you can see here, as well as thank  Wedding Chicks for featuring this shoot as well, which you can see here! […]