plum pretty sugar

Modern Yellow Wedding Ideas

Devon and Carizza planned this stylish fete in only ten weeks. It does not hurt that Carizza works for one of the best event and styling teams around, In The Now Weddings & Events, who pulled together to create a cohesive, love-centered event. Filled to the brim with stylish details including a way cute heart design that was carried thorough out the event. From the invitations to all the signage,  it was even placed as a decal on their getaway car. Way Cute!

To see all of the Modern Yellow Wedding Ideas from Carizza and In The Now Weddings & Events up close visit the full wedding gallery by clicking here.

How perfect does our, Orange Ombre Heart Tote go with Carizza and Devon’s heart theme? They look even more fantastic paired with the bridesmaids navy and burnt-orange cardigans. Très chic!

From The Bride:

No matter how many weddings you’ve attended, worked on, been in, or read about, there is nothing like planning your own. Being a part of the wedding industry is an amazing blessing. But being a bride on the other side of things, I felt a lot of pressure at first, mostly self-inflicted. With our engagement being a short 10 weeks, Devon pulled me aisde one day, hugged me, and reminded me, “This isn’t for the industry. This is for us.” Words of the man I fell in love with. From there, wedding planning was as purposeful as the gravitational pull of the Earth. We poured out love into every detail, because we wanted that love to be shown and shared with our guests. Every part of the wedding was designed to invite our guests to share in our favorite parts of life together.

Our logo and invitation suite was designed by Amanda, my boss at In The Now, my mentor, friend and cheerleader in this whole wedding process. Along with the entire ITN team, each vendor that was picked with care, people who were stoked about life and passionate about what they do – and it showed! We were blessed to have them carry out such a cohesive, love-centered event.  Devon and I walked down the aisle together, to reflect that we were entering into this marriage together. His dad was our officiant. We picked our weekly date night food truck as our caterers, to share that special experience with our guests. Our last dance was to “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness. Each choice surrounding the wedding meant something to us. Our wedding had a clear message to start our marriage off right and to share a very important message to our guests: love each other.

In The Now Weddings & Events is one of our exclusive The Hand-Picked Vendors. Hand-Picked Vendors are at the top of their game and provide excellent services! These vendors are chosen because of their commitment to excellence, stylish and fresh ideas, and their overall fresh approach to weddings. To learn more about how our Hand-Picked Vendors are chosen please click here.

Coordinator/Designer: In The Now Weddings & Events

Plexiglass and Vinyl Sign: Creative Media Print
Bar: Sunseri
Dress: White by Vera
Ring: Tacori
Bridesmaid dresses: Coralie Beatrix at Etsy
Groomsmen ties: Ben Sherman

Comments

1. No one does modern weddings like @inthenow @FlawlessMUA @flowerallie @mysweetandsaucy @LaTavolaLinen @jackrodriguez http://t.co/4zWeWd4t

2. 0. Megan Hartley says:

It was such a blessing to be a part of this loved filled day! Thanks to Carizza and DevonI for their beautiful love and Wedding Chicks for the wonderful feature!

3. 0. Nikol Schiller says:

It was such a beautiful day. Carizza and Devon were absolutely stunning. Their love for each other was felt throughout the entire night.

Here’s a piece from the Maid of Honor’s perspective!!

4. 0. pauline says:

where did the bride get the heart totes??

5. 0. Danica says:

Carizza (and Devon) are truly what everyone aspires to be, completely in love. I remember talking to Carizza before she got married about my wedding, and she is so down to earth, and loves details, which you can see through the execution of all aspects of her wedding and the consistency of the entire event. It is such a true reflection of them as a couple, and I love that they incorporated love and things they love throughout their wedding. I’m so glad to see a unique and different wedding that is a reflection of the most important thing a wedding is… a commitment of their lives to each other forever! Congrats to the gorgeous bride and groom!

6. 0. Josie says:

Those bridesmaids bags are rather cool.

7. 0. Megan says:

love the details in this wedding! so sweet and in only 10 weeks wow! beautiful

8. 0. Carizza [ITN] says:

SO so so excited that this is up. Thank you ladies for sharing a piece of my heart.

For those asking, the bridesmaid bags were from The Wedding Chicks shop!

I stuffed them with some treats for the girls – water, gummy bears, a cardigan for when it got cold at night, and a handwritten note to say thank you for being there! The WC tote was just the perfect gift wrap! =)

Other special details:

- Hand made heart confetti (designed by Amanda of ITN, hand punched by Devon, the groom) that was thrown as we were pronounced husband and wife!

- Personalized ornaments as escort cards (and doubled as favors!), as a nod to the Christmas season

- Gold leaves as a “collar” on my bouquet, and as an accent on the boys’ bouts.

and lots more! =) Feel free to ask any questions, I’m happy to answer!

Thank you again ladies!

9. you two are SO cool! love your wedding! @dutchvon @carizzakors @inthenow @FlawlessMUA @flowerallie @mysweetandsaucy http://t.co/4zWeWd4t

10. Now this is the perfect example of how to use Yellow in your wedding! I love everything about this beautiful… http://t.co/g4p91zXh

11. 0. Kimmy Hand says:

Thank you so much for sharing my wonderful friend Carizza and her sweet husband Devon on your blog! Being one of Carizza’s bridesmaids was truly an horror and so much fun. She loves more genuinely than anybody I know, making the hearts the perfect theme. Every little detail was personalized and perfected to match Carizza and Devon’s love and personalities.

Overall, I think that everyone in attendance had a blast and could feel love in the room. And I will agree with the buzz about the bags… so cute right?? I’m also a huge fan of our dresses, you really can wear them again and in a million different ways!

12. 0. Jillian Nicole says:

One of my favourite modern weddings EVER!!! Such a cool vibe!:)

13. 0. Kimmy Hand says:

So embarrasing! Definitely an HONOR, not a horror! I love you Carizza, thanks for the text :P

14. Lovely images and a beautiful bride

15. 0. Carina Lindgren says:

Love it! Great wedding to be part of, Carizza is a doll! xo

16. Love the branding of this “Love Each Other” themed #wedding – http://t.co/KWDHNpFn

17. 0. Kirsten says:

Yellow is such a beautiful color but one that is overlooked so many times. This wedding is simply wonderful! I especially adore the yellow detail on the adorable wedding cake.

18. 0. Shalisa says:

I love this wedding. I’m pretty sure my favorite thing is the car decorations – I cannot believe how perfectly they tie in with the whole wedding! Super unique.

Love the colors… oh, and I cannot forget to mention, I LOVE the bride! How precious and gorgeous is she??

I wish I could have attended this wedding. SO. SO. BEAUTIFUL.

19. 0. wedding dresses says:

Love the bridesmaids’ headpiece!!! And the color themed details are so bright!!

20. Modern Yellow Wedding Ideas: Modern Yellow Wedding Ideas filled with fresh and hip details all from In The Now W… http://t.co/oqTme0Y5

21. What great idea, have the bridesmaids all where #cardigans. Modern Yellow Wedding Ideas http://t.co/BWGTLIVB

22. 0. mazelmoments says:

Beautiful photos! I love how they kept the theme throughout all of the details – even the wedding cake! And the Mr. & Mrs. plates are a great idea!

23. Love this #stylish and #chic Modern Yellow Wedding – http://t.co/lzKbUoyM what about you?

24. 0. Megan says:

I love the bridesmaid’s cardigans!

25. 0. Maggie says:

This is just dreamy:) You can tell so much love went into the planning – it oozes from even the smallest details! This is a perfect example of ‘branding’ a wedding. They’ve created designs that the couple will treasure, the guests will remember, and other couples planning weddings (like me!) will look to for inspiration.

Great job, Carizza and Devon. A beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple.

26. 0. Amanda says:

Carizza,
    I love all the little details of your wedding, I am so inspired for my wedding coming up in September of this year. I have to ask, where did you get those cardigans for the bridesmaids? I would love to get them for myself and my girls.

Thanks!!

27. I am regular visitor, how aare you everybody? Thhis piece of writing postfed at this web page is truly nice.

28. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

You clearly know what youre talking about,
    why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

29. 0. Zella says:

This text is worth everyone’s attention. How can I
    find out more?

1. [...] blessing. But being a bride on the other side of things, I felt … … See more here: Modern Yellow Wedding Ideas ← Useful Lip Balm Wedding Favors Discount Wedding Favors That Offer Value [...]

2. [...] amount of excited! Our beloved, darling, wonderful Carizza had her wedding recently featured on Wedding Chicks. It’s no surprise- not only are Carizza and her [new] husband desperately in love with one [...]

3. [...] I love the contemporary style of the square plate with the Brides name picked out in gold lettering and the yellow menu card. An idea you could replicate using Letraset letters available in craft shops. Image found on Wedding Chicks [...]

4. [...] Modern Yellow Wedding Ideas. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. Tags: dessert bar [...]

5. [...] the full feature HERE. Like this:LikeBe the first to like this [...]

6. […] Moss//Moss-Wrapped//Mossy Tablescape//White Gold//Metallic-Dipped Cement//Yarn-Wrapped//Golden Squares//Southwestern […]