Country Classic Tennessee Wedding

You are going to flip over Julie and Josh’s charming Tennessee wedding. Packed with down-home details and Southern charm, this country classic Tennessee wedding is a must see. We will say that the entire wedding is fantastic, but we love the mismatched vintage tablecloths and florals placed in brightly colored glass jars. Such a steal-worth look.  All of this prettiness was captured by Austin Gros. If you love this wedding, be sure to check out this wedding, this wedding  and this wedding also from Austin. Of course…there are so many more pretty pictures in the full gallery.

From The Bride:

“Our wedding was outside of our hometown of Nashville, Tennessee on a private farm called Wolf Den Farm. We were married May 7, 2011. Some things that make our wedding special was how a lot of it was DIY. Everything from the flower basket, to the ceremony programs to the potted herb wrapped in burlap that the ring bearer walked down the aisle was all hand made. We individually tea stained each program paper, tied a raffia bow at the top and had them printed. It was a lot of work, but the outcome looked great.

Another special part of our wedding was the decor of the table settings in the dinner tent. The attention to detail was amazing. I love color, and wanted that represented. With the help of my mom, florist and planner, we were able to execute a bohemian vintage look without it looking like a country yard sale! The decor, colors and flower vases were all planned to a T. We even tracked down some vintage furniture at an antique store and placed them throughout the yard at the farm for a “seating” area. I wanted to incorporate mismatched china throughout the dinner tables, just to give more “pops” of color. My mom went around to every antique store and flea market in town collecting plates.

I also wanted to dedicate some time and detail into the flowers. I love flowers and herbs. Herbs are a great and affordable way of incorporating different colors and shapes into the floral landscape. The florist put rosemary, lavender, mint and other herbs throughout the vases and bouquets.”

Photographer: Austin Gros
Cake: Jay Qualls
Planners: H3 Events
Caterer: Stephen Grove The Grove
Flowers: Joanna Cranford “In The Garden”
Tent: Nashville Tent and Awning

Comments

1. My new favorite wedding… http://t.co/XZ1dla1C via @WeddingChicks

2. 0. weddingchicks says:

A huge warm hug to Austin for once again sending us a amazingly beautiful wedding to share with our readers. Thank you!

3. 0. Cozbi says:

One of the prettiest weddings I’ve seen featured in a very long time! What a lovely celebration! So so beautiful!

4. We were in Nashville a couple of years ago when we went camping in Tennessee. It’s a lovely city (as is Chattanooga), and it’s easy to see that beauty reflected in this wedding.

5. The colors in this wedding are amazing! I love special touches like collecting vintage china. The idea of mixing herbs into your bouquet is brilliant! Affordable and simple :)

6. 0. weddingpics says:

Awesome pics. Lovely bouquet and perfectly matching couple. Thanks for sharing the pics. Enjoyed watching them!

7. Proof that lots of color can be a fabulous idea! RT@weddingchicks Country Classic Tennessee Wedding http://t.co/6P8pPs73

8. Gorgeous, that dress is to die for and I love the whole rustic theme!

9. 0. Ashely says:

Everything about this wedding is amazing! Love how much detail and thought the bride put into creating her wedding.

10. 0. Melissa says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the table cloths. I am in Oklahoma and looking everywhere to find floral table cloths like these with no luck! Please tell me if she rented these or if she bought these somewhere!! Anything helps!!

11. it’s a lucky bride who gets to book @austingros for her wedding! http://t.co/7uFcyu8l

12. 0. STYLE ART LIFE says:

Love how that the beautiful bride wasn’t afraid to pile on the jewels! Love seeing bold and fun brides yet classically elegant at the same time. Beautiful images.

13. Thanks to @weddingchicks for featuring Josh & Julie’s beautiful wedding. Check it if you wish! http://t.co/WQsin5v6

14. you are such a beautiful bride! thank you for sharing your wedding with us! @JulieSBackman @austingros http://t.co/7uFcyu8l

15. 0. Jessica says:

How adorbale!!! I love a simple country wedding. It never gets old. I am defs going to be pinning more than one photo!!

16. In love with the dogs and details! Country Classic Tennessee Wedding http://t.co/J9SibdjA via @WeddingChicks

17. 0. wedding dresses says:

Love all the accessaries!! So beautiful!! Especially her necklace, I love it!! And her bridesmaids’ green lashes are so charming!!

18. Simply a beautiful wedding; beautiful couple and beautiful wedding photos too

19. 0. Alyx says:

love her dress! is gorgeous

20. 0. Carrie says:

BEAUTIFUL Wedding! Anyone know where her amazing dress is from?

21. 0. Lovella Bridal says:

Rustic done RIGHT! Especially love the long bridesmaid dresses.

22. 0. Alex Shimkin says:

Wondering where you got the colored vases? I’m having such trouble finding bright violet vases :-(

23. 0. Andrea says:

Where is the bride’s necklace from?? Love it!

24. 0. christine says:

i absolutely love the bridesmaid dresses. Where are they from? I have been looking for a subtle green for mine. these are perfect!!!

25. 0. Karen Hibbert says:

This is almost exactly the way I plan on doing my wedding. I am a country girl to the core and love the vintage look. The mismatched jars. I have the Ball mason jars already because that is my fiance’s last name. Our own personalized glasses right? LOL. Thanks for sharing this site.

26. 0. lisa johnson says:

Such breathtaking details – LOVELY.

1. [...] credits: the reception: menu on wine bottle < via Starting Out Savvy, gray paper straws & lavender wedding cake < from The Wedding Chicks, hanging wine bottles, place setting, [...]

2. […] via Wedding Chicks Photo by Austin […]