All DIY Projects

Top 10 Free Printables

If you are a new visitor, then you might not know about our Free Printables. We have an extensive collection of monograms, save the dates, invitations, signs, menus, table numbers … you name it we have it. We love how our Vintage Monogram looks next to the beautiful Claire Pettibone gown shot by Elizabeth Messina. I ripped that our of the new Martha Stewart magazine the second I saw it and pinned it to my personal inspiration board. Slightly obsessed. We also love the Chiplettes™ From The Dessy Group, they make it so easy to create the perfect palette.

In 2012 we plan on growing our Free Printables even more with new designs that are completely custom and 100% free, but for now we want to share with you our top 10 Free Printables of 2011. The Vintage Monogram as seen above has been downloaded over 130,000 times and counting.

Above are all of our top monograms and invitations that have been downloaded along with our vintage Bride and Groom sign. Our top save the date was our Vintage Free Printable Save the Date Cards.

Vintage Letters Custom Monograms
Formal Crest Custom Monogram
Antique Custom Monograms
Fancy Custom Monograms
Retro Free Printable Wedding Invitation Templates
Tandem Bike
Vintage Free Printable Save the Date Cards
Monogram Free Printable Wedding Invitation Templates
Circle Love Custom Monogram
Bride and Groom sign

To see all of our free custom printables click here. Be sure to add your name to our mailing list to see when we come out with new freebies.

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates, Things We Love

Comments

1. Great DIY wedding resource! @weddingchicks: Free Printables with a cameo by @kissthegroom and @clairepettibone http://t.co/I2zrLfQl

2. 0. Meg says:

I have used two of these printables and I loved them! I used the vintage save the dates and received so many compliments! I used the love monogram for our table placecards, they turned out perfect!

3. 0. Brit says:

What computer program do people usually use to make their wedding invitations? Any suggestions?

4. 0. weddingchicks says:

Brit, you can use photoshop or photoshop elements. (: I’m going to ask on FB what the girls are using so check that out.

5. What’s your favorite Printable? Here are the top 10 most popular. http://t.co/i83sJGPP

6. 0. Cmaecia says:

Where can I get those beautiful mini hankerchiefs with the vintage floral designs in bulk?

7. 0. paula says:

I usually use Indesign, another adobe program. Where you can work more with typography.

8. 0. Mony says:

I love you guys! Brides on a Budget take note! A DIY project that is chic and cheap (without looking cheap). Love it!

9. 0. Juliet Douglas says:

I would have loved this for my own wedding years ago. I had no budget for stationery so I printed my own invitations from a Word template for my 39 guests. These would have been so much cuter!

10. 0. Dion Hobbs says:

I would love to be able to print these. They are great.

11. 0. Lucy says:

You guys are really amazing and generous to do this! I’ve never seen anything like it. Everything is beautiful. I’ve been married for a while now, hopefully I can find a reason to use these beauties.
    Thank you so much.
    Lucy

12. 0. Michelle says:

Oh my gosh, I don’t have money to buy invitations and so I have been looking for a way to make my own…THANK YOU for offering this to brides! You are lifesavers!!

13. 0. noisybutterfly.etsy.com says:

I love these.

14. 0. Victoria says:

THANK YOU so much for these!

15. 0. emmy says:

i want this too..plzzz tq

16. 0. Hannah says:

I can’t believe I only just found your website – It’s amazing! Thanks so much :)

17. 0. erica says:

Gracias, muchas gracias. Es estupenda vuestra página.
    Me encanta todo.
    Thanks for sharing. It´s wonderful.

18. 0. Laura Bongarzone says:

Can’t wait to try them…beautiful.

19. 0. Sakai says:

Dddd

20. 0. Sakai says:

Gym

21. 0. Marie Penn says:

Thanks so much for posting all these printables! It’s a huge help!!

22. 0. Lara says:

what is the font used in the second row monograms?

23. 0. CCrystal. Latham says:

I REALLY ENJOY BEING CREATIVE SO I’M GONNA ENJOY EXPLORING THESE FUN CARDS. THANK YOU!!

24. 0. Jennifer says:

This site is awesome! I’m so glad that I stumbled across it. Thank you Wedding Chicks!!

25. 0. Yuki Hui says:

So nice!!

26. 0. laura says:

hi there, I absolutely love your templates – fab! but I am having problems downloading them, as my computer is telling me I don’t have the correct programme.

Is there a way that I can change the programme used, or is there a way I can download it from the internet?

Many thanks

27. 0. faizah says:

hi i would like to be in the mailing list. you guys are awesome!

28. 0. Ann says:

These are beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to put this together and sharing it. I can’t wait to share this link with other Brides:)

Kind regards,
    Ann

29. 0. Leslie says:

Hi! I’m looking for free shower & bachelorette invitations…can anyone help?? Thanks

30. 0. Carin Usry says:

Do you have prints of paper placemats?

31. 0. Heidi Engan says:

love your site

32. 0. Mindy says:

We used your vintage postcard for our save the dates and are using the retro wedding invites for our invites. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Your free printables rock! They are great for a couple on a budget, who want something stylish and fun!

33. 0. mandy merck says:

helping my niece plan her wedding for September. so exciting!!!

34. 0. Debra Edge says:

What lovely ideas. This is going to be fun

35. 0. Debbie Herrera says:

I am in love with your site and all the exceptional free templates and ideas. I was a wedding Coordinator for over ten years and planned all three of my kids grand weddings. It is time for me to get fresh ideas in the wedding market as I will be getting married in about six months. All of your fonts, graphics, and design ideas are amazing. I have chosen the victorian swirled monogram and have downloaded a number of color choices. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise. Many Blessings in all of your endeavors! Au revoir mon ami’ and God Bless, Ms Debbie

36. 0. chaibc says:

สมานชัย ย้อมกนทา

37. 0. Luz Benitez says:

First time I hear about this

38. Wonderful inspiring website!!!

39. 0. julie nicholls says:

what a wonderful idea – thank you cant wait to download & Play !

40. Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is
    simply spectacular and i can assume you’re an
    expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS
    feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

41. 0. Reana says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your work, thank you! :)

42. 0. ivy says:

asdh

43. 0. bag workout says:

Pleɑse let me know if you’re looking ffor a author ffor your weblog.
    You havve some really great posts and I feel I would
    be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some аrticles for your blog inn
    exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me aո e-mɑil if iոterested.
    Cheers!

44. Very nice. Helps brides to give special and personal touches to their wedding day, from signs to labels for their favors, all these free printable monograms and designs are amazing. :)

45. 0. Laurene says:

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this website.

It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual
    appeal. I must say you have done a very good job with this.
    Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Opera.
    Superb Blog!

46. 0. Presley says:

What type of paper or cardstock is best to print these on? I’m using the monogram wedding invitations & RSVP cards!

47. 0. df says:

1. [...] {Printables} : Looking to DIY? Check out these free printables from the Wedding Chicks! {Vintage} : Tips on how to create these super popular style via Heart Love Weddings. {Stylish} : Loving this Ireland wedding complete with a short & stylish wedding dress. {Chic} : Just adore this post. red + white + gray = so chic for winter! {Decisions} : To toss or not to toss. Where do you weigh in?  [...]

2. [...] Top 10 Free Printables var addthis_product = 'wpp-262'; var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":false,"data_track_addressbar":false};if (typeof(addthis_share) == "undefined"){ addthis_share = [];}If you are a new visitor, then you might not know about our Free Printables. We have an extensive collection of monograms, save the dates, invitations, signs, menus, table numbers you name it we have it. We love how our Vintage Monogram looks next to the beautiful Claire Pettibone gown shot by Elizabeth Messina. I ripped … Read more: http://www.weddingchicks.com/ [...]

3. [...] of the video, thanks to Wedding Chicks on providing it to all Brides.  Feel free to click {here} for the free monogram.  You can visit their pretty website at http://www.Wedding Chicks.com.    I [...]

4. [...] Free Wedding Printables [...]

5. […] without assistance of friends and four years ago, when the author was a Studio store. “Any tailoring imply sale […]