plumprettysugarrobes

Vintage Inspired Wedding

English rose rain boots and mismatched rose bridesmaid dresses are such an unexpected wedding treat. Held at the Raspberry Acres Winery in Blairsville, PA under a tent decorated with pastel puffs .. there are a few other steal worthy ideas that you will not want to miss from this Vintage Inspired Wedding.  Be sure to check out the wedding video by ShoFilms and see the entire wedding gallery by clicking here.

We just have to mention how cute Andria looks our Rainbow Bride Tank Top. Such a perfect little number to wear while you are getting beautified. All of this Pennsylvania prettiness was captured by  Caitlin Thomas Photography.

While we obviously love ourselves some mason jar flower arrangements, it is super fun to see how each couple puts their spin on it. Andria and Stephen chose the blue mason jars with loosely arranged spring florals. We loved how they placed the colorful arrangements on vintage dollies surrounded by vintage knickknacks.  To see these pretty table arrangements up close and personal click here.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Caitlin Thomas Photography
Venue: Raspberry Acres Winery
Makeup: All Dolled Up
Caterer: Jaden’s Catering
Cinematography: ShoFilms
DJ: DJ Digital Dave (Modern Era Weddings)
Groom’s Attire: American Commodore Tuxedo
Cake: Little Lisa’s Pastry Shoppe
Flowers: Bouquets: Indiana Flower Gallery Reception

Comments

1. love the shot with the wellies! and the flowers are fabulous too!

2. 0. Erika says:

Love the rain boots. Great photography too!

3. 0. Anni says:

What a beautiful wedding! Those cakes look absolutely delicious.

4. 0. Bean Benson says:

Being a Vancouver girl (lots of rain in the winter), I totally love the bridesmaids in rainboots:)

5. So cute and cheerful! I just LOVE the flowery rain boots!

6. 0. Sarah says:

Does anyone know who designed this dress? Love it!

7. 0. Andria Zutich says:

The dress is Allure 8634 :) And that is coming from the bride herself. Thank you all for the compliments!

8. 0. elisa says:

I just love those vintage style of wedding dress.

9. 0. Stephen Zutich says:

Come on all these comments about my wife are sweet but geez I’m lucky I’m even on this site. All the pictures are all about her; just like any other day! ha jk. I love you Andria and I’m so proud of you! Thank you Weddingchicks for featuring us on your website and displaying all Andria’s hard work. The whole day was planned by Andria. I don’t know how common that is these days but it was awesome! It means a lot to Andria. Believe me she was on this website constantly before our wedding! Thank You again!

10. 0. mitzi says:

Andria’s wedding ideas are, as you said “steal worthy”! Love the vintage touches (dollies,blue jars,sparklers at night etc.) the feeling of sweet love was in every detail. She worked so hard to make this day amazing & lovely, it was beyond beautiful, even with all the mud !! As you all can see they are the cutest couple on the planet !! That day was a fairytale!! thanks for letting all of us be a part of that amazing day. The flowers are pretty too! heehee:)

11. 0. Jessica says:

Hi Andria,

Just wondering where you got your veil from? It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for, but haven’t been able to find it anywhere! :)

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!! I love that you put so much personality into it!! It’s the small details that make a difference and you did it perfectly!!

Congratulations to you both!! :)

Jessica.

12. 0. Andria Zutich says:

Jessica,
    1.) I believe that it was Allure, I got it at a store called MB Bride in Greensburg, PA when they had an Allure trunk sale. 2.) Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

13. 0. Stephen Z says:

Mitzi! Thank you haha I read that not realizing but thank you. Yes the flowers are gorgeous! Andrias lovely aunt did them ;) the aunt did all the work aside from the boquets. We ordered the flowers online then her aunt and uncle did all the work. It was awesome! ;) haha btw her aunts name is mitzi ;)

14. 0. Sarah says:

Where did you get the scroll invite/program cards made? I love them! Your wedding was beautiful and the details were perfect.

15. 0. Andria Zutich says:

Sarah, Thank you! I made the programs myself and printed them through an online lab, mpixpro.com, on their luxe cards in linen. I believe that you may have to have a tax EIN for a photography business to use the lab. If you’d like, I could help you out. My e-mail is andria@andriajones.com. :)

16. 0. Kayla says:

Love your dress! Actually tried it on not too long ago. Wanted to get your opinion on it and see what size you ordered. We could be pretty similar in size (I’m usually a 2) and was interested in how much in alterations you had to get done.

17. 0. Jessica says:

Thanks Andria! I will check them out! :)

18. 0. Mariah Belzer says:

Where did you purchase the bridesmaid dresses?

19. 0. Catharine says:

Hi
    Your wedding was beautiful. I would love to know where you got the lovely rain boots. They are just exactly what I am looking for.

20. 0. stephen zutich says:

happy one year anniversary love

21. 0. Fidel says:

This website truly has all of the information I needed concerning this subject and didn’t
    know who to ask.

22. This is interesting analysis about vintage wedding decorations . i really like it.

1. [...] weddingchicks.com via Priscilla on [...]

2. [...] 1+ 2 Catherine wedding wellies by Weddington Boots 3. Cowgirl wedding wellies by Weddington Boots 4. Lapins – Hunter 5. Bloggen Girly Wedding Foto: Sarah Rhodes 6. Hunter 7+9   Lisbeth Dahl-paraplyer 8. Bloggen Wedding chicks [...]

3. [...] Me Pretty from Inspired by This from Lover.ly from Inspired by This from Inspired by This from Wedding Chicks from Jasmine Star Photography & Style Me Pretty from Equally Wed from Style Me [...]

4. 0. Festival Wedding says:

[...] | Bouquet:  SWOON by Katie via Ruffled | Bride with Wellies:  Caitlin Thomas Photography via Wedding Chicks | Stationery: Raymond Hom via Martha Stewart Weddings | Sweet Favours:  Marianne Taylor via [...]

5. [...] Wedding Chicks [...]

6. [...] Copyright Caitlin Thomas Photography via Wedding Chicks [...]

7. […] out visit 1. Lake Tahoe Rainy Day Wedding 2. Rainy Day Georgian Wedding at Belle Terra 3. Vintage Inspired Wedding (super cute rain boots at this […]