PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Pink And Teal Wedding

Stella Event Design created a vibrant color palette of pinks and teals for our next Southwest Michigan wedding. Although both of the colors are quite dynamic, they seem to play off of each other perfectly.

You are going to adore the teal flower girl dress. Seriously, how cute does she look in all that tulle? See more of this Pink And Teal Wedding captured by Bradley James Photography by clicking here.

The mix and match glass turquoise bottles filled with springs of hot pink florals is not only doable, but adds such a punch of color to the white tables and chairs. It might even be fun to find different primary colored bright bottles and keep the flowers one color for a festive look.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Bradley James Photography

Event Designer: Stella Event Design
Venue: Millcreek Barns
Makeup: Hanna Wagner Design
Cake: The Shy Cookie
Cinematography: All Star Productions
Coordinator: Stella Event Design
DJ: GR Affordable DJ
Flowers: Crystal Springs Florists

Comments

1. 0. Brad and Sam says:

Thanks so much for featuring this summery wedding! We loved the color palette as well, it was a joy to shoot! :)

2. 0. weddingchicks says:

Thank you for sharing it with us! The photos are beautiful and we love the bright and happy colors!

3. I love this combination of pink and teal and I’ve been wondering what it would look like together. It’s definitely a fun pop of color!

4. What a fun and cheerful wedding! I just *love* these two colors together!

5. Adore the colour of the bridesmaids dresses – they look stunning!

6. Love the choice of colors and rustic, barn feel. Stunning!

7. So excited to see this featured! We absolutely loved designing this wedding—such a sweet couple and such a fun color palette to work with!

8. A ton of our designs featured! TRULY a rustic CHIC Wedding!
    Pink And Teal Wedding http://t.co/ira029pJ via @WeddingChicks

9. 0. Jenn Pentoney says:

I love how fresh these colors are; they compliment the location perfectly!

10. Ooh, we’d love to shoot a Millcreek Barn wedding! The blue pastels are so pleasant…

11. 0. Christina says:

Where did you get the bridesmaids dresses from??

12. 0. Samantha says:

I love that color blue for the bridesmaid dresses! Where did you get them or who is the designer?? I have been having such a hard time finding that specific color. Beautiful pictures!

13. 0. Kathleen says:

Is there any way I can contact this couple?
    I love EVERYTHING about their wedding and would like to do a similar colour theme! Would love their advice and suggestions. Thank you!

14. 0. nanni jennifer bonkat says:

i really love teal blue but dnt knw the exact place to get the coluor

15. 0. Ashley Grant says:

I am in love with the bridesmaids dresses. please if there is anyway I can get more information, speak to the designer, the couple, anything please let me know. Any little bit of information would be helpful, I want to track down these dresses so badly!! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures!!
    Ashley

1. [...] the original post here: Pink And Teal Wedding Posted in Wedding Tags: really-simple, wedding « Today's Famous Wedding Dress News [...]