Woodland Wedding Decorations

When you combine a breath-taking venue, a lovely bride, a few tablespoons of toadstools, layers of moss, exquisite floral design & charming stationery … you end up with Woodland Wonder. All of these woodland wedding decorations were dreamed up by Branches Event Floral and Polka Dots & Daisies. To learn more about how this inspirational shoot came to life click here.

Of course their are so many more beautiful photographs from Camilla Binks & Brienne Poole in the full gallery that you simply must see by clicking here.

Photographer: Camilla Binks & Brienne Poole
Event Design: Branches Event Floral & Polka Dots & Daisies
Venue and Catering: The Bungalow
Makeup and Hair: Stephanie Brinkerhoff– Hair & Make-Up by Steph
Cake/Desserts: Cake-A-Licious
Dress Designer: Gateway Bridal
Floral Design: Branches Event Floral
Stationery: Polka Dots & Daisies
Veil or Hair Accessories: Branches Event Floral

Comments

1. Sweet!

2. 0. Emily says:

Absolutely delightful and perfectly whimsical!

3. 0. Stephanie says:

Love it!

4. 0. Mollie O. says:

This theme was so fun to work with. I kept wishing I could re-do my wedding to be just like this shoot! Thanks to all the wonderfully talented vendors who made it possible.

5. 0. Kimberly says:

This is awesome! So creative and beautiful.

6. 0. Sharon L. says:

Mollie–I love your design and cute invitations with all the extra cards and decorations. Keep up the good work!

7. 0. Tonya says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!! What an awesome idea for a wedding design and of course the mushroom stationery are too cute Mollie!

8. 0. Shelly Hansen says:

Love, Love, Love your work!!! Beautiful!

9. 0. Jeni says:

So unique and different. Absolutely love the theme. Maybe I should get married again so I can do this! Mollie- love love love the invites and other paper designs. The whole concept is breathtaking!

10. 0. Amanda S. says:

Thanks so much for the feature! It was so much fun putting this together and working with creative minds!

11. 0. Jullian says:

I am so in love with this wedding and the photo’s. So amazing!

12. 0. Nicole says:

Love this!!!! It almost depresses me to think I didn’t think of this for my wedding!! The invites are ridiculously cute and I love the photography! I’d love to see more of this style!! Too cute!!

13. Amanda, that bouquet is blowing my mind. Why? Because it’s mind-blowingly beautiful!

14. 0. Kim says:

Love it. Amanda and Mollie great job! Love the design and the flowers are amazing. Congrats on the post !! You ladies are amazing.

15. 0. Heidi Openshaw says:

I have never seen anything quite like this. It is so unique. What a creative and beautiful scene! Job well done.

16. Love all the themed details! And the cake is quite special!

17. 0. Sue Saunders says:

this is such an amazing idea! I love the whimsical decor. Its as if you are transported back in time! So creative Mollie and Amanda!

18. 0. Elissa Stone says:

gorgeous, gorgeous and more gorgeous!!

19. I love it. Everything is perfect. the color scheme, the cake, the dress.

20. 0. Connie Reaves says:

I Love this Woodland theme. It is so beautiful and so much fun! I love everything about it!
    So warm and inviting.

21. 0. Jennifer says:

Weddings have come a long way since I was a bride. This is super-star quality and those invites tie it all together. Very creative!

22. 0. M.O.H. SPOTLIGHT says:

This is very pretty. Great job!

23. 0. Vito says:

One of the most important aspects of a wedding is the wedding decoration. From wedding flowers to centerpieces, there are many elements in wedding decoration that you have to take care off. Table decorations for wedding receptions should match the theme of the wedding.

24. Love it!!!! :)

25. very pretty, but where is the groom?

26. 0. Katie O. says:

I love the invitations and decor! Amazing..what talent!

27. 0. Betsy M. says:

I love everything about this wedding! It is so earthy and woodsy that I can almost smell it. I wish you super-creative gals were around when I got married 15 years ago! Keep up the good work.

28. How wonderfully wonderful! I love the birch planter centerpieces, the wood charges, the cute mushroom details, and the textured bouquet. Perfect inspiration shoot!

29. While working on my woodland inspiration board I came acrose this adorable wedding: http://t.co/9bbx44XX @weddingchicks

30. 0. Annette says:

I just love love love this theme…. makes me want to re-create this just for the fun of it… thank you for sharing and giving inspiration

31. 0. jackie says:

I like the bridal sash! Does anyone know where its from? I’d like to contact the designer! <3 jackie

32. 0. Jessica says:

So nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Here some cool keychain for your wall.

1. [...] Mountain Wedding RoundupWoodland Style ShootImage from Camilla Binks & Brienne Poole via The Wedding ChicksSpotted a dreamy woodland style shoot over on The Wedding Chicks this week. Two things struck me:How [...]

2. [...] Bouquet Details} I love this modern rustic bouquet inspiration via Wedding Chicks.  It features: Apple Red Ranunculus, Orange Open Roses, Green Ranunculus, and is accented with [...]

3. […] by Camilla Binks & Brienne Poole via Wedding Chicks | Photo by Kt Crabb Photography via Style Me […]

4. […] one: uschiandkay.com; Photo two: etsy.com; Photo three: sarahwinward.com; Photo four: weddingchicks.com; Photo five: loveandlavender.com; Photo six: designsponge.com; Photo […]

5. […] Images: Camilla Binks and Brienne Poole via Wedding Chicks […]

6. […] that feature colors from Pantone’s Fall 2013 range and I was lucky.  I found this wonderful shoot via Wedding Chicks.  To me the idea of a Wedding at the bottom of the garden is […]